OT Fierce Board March Madness!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Unrelated, but we should have a fantasy football team next year! I usually play with random girls on the internet, but it would be more fun with random fierceboarders.
Totally in! My friends and I have been trying to get one together forever but when it comes time to do it they all drag their butts and it never actually happens.

Totally in! My friends and I have been trying to get one together forever but when it comes time to do it they all drag their butts and it never actually happens.

Cool! I've done it for the past few years and it's very laid back. I don't think anyone has ever traded in the years I've done it. I actually won this year which was fun, yay!

I joined! My bracket name is my username. All I know is Kentucky is undefeated (and only because I follow the cheer team on Insta) so that's my pick? I don't follow basketball at all so this should be interesting!

I joined! My bracket name is my username. All I know is Kentucky is undefeated (and only because I follow the cheer team on Insta) so that's my pick? I don't follow basketball at all so this should be interesting!
That's all I know too, so I was just randomly picking. We'll see how it goes! My name is baileywasher

Only about 30 more minutes till brackets close! Make your last minute changes!

I joined earlier as well! I'm starting to learn more about college basketball since I cheer for my school so I'm excited to see how I do!

THANK YOU UAB FOR KNOCKING OUT IOWA STATE! I'm pretty sure I had that in my bracket. I don't have ESPN on my phone so I'm not entirely sure haha.

Sooo I thought I created a bracket - I even printed it out - but it says I have no bracket. I am almost sure I had UAB beating Iowa but I am at the airport and the printout is at home. This was my year lolol! Ugh I'm so sad!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back