OT Fierce Board March Madness!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My brackets all messed up... But excited for my conference, the sunbelt on that upset!

Eta: sorry for double post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't make a bracket in time. Oops. I totally meant to.

Since my beloved Syracuse "disqualified" themselves (or covered up the fact they weren't going to make it in this year anyways and didn't want to admit defeat), this year I am Team Anyone-But-Dook [emoji90]

Or Ohio State. But that's because of a personal vendetta I have that has nothing to do with Basketball.

Well I got one game right! Which is one more than I thought sooo I'm pleased.

My bracket is just very sad at this point. I forgot to enter into the fierceboard one but I'm not doing horribly in the West. But Iowa state killed me and I actually watch college basketball [emoji52] (but football is something I don't know anything about)
2e225b6b0b65001fecdbda51d50d0e12.jpg

And I realize KU probably won't win the championship (rough season) but I always put them winning because I'm a diehard fan haha. I have them beating UK because I genuinely don't think Kentucky is going to have an undefeated season but I'm not sure who's going to beat them [emoji28]

So far I only got screwed up by Baylor and Iowa State, I had them both going to the sweet 16 :/

I didn't realize the guy who made the game winning shot on Georgia State was the coach's son! How cool! And further explains the chair fall :)

Just sayin' - I got all of the "upsets" right :D (not all of the other ones though)

Back