All-Star Fierce Board Withdrawal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate soggy cereal too. Makes me gag. I pour milk in 1 bowl and fill another bowl up with cereal. I shake enough cereal for about 3 mouthful's into the milk and eat it. Shake more and eat it. Shake more and eat it. Disclaimer.......... I can do this you see because I do all the dishes in my house. I do not suggest any kids do this without consulting your Mother's. (Or whoever washes the dishes in your house)

I also have to eat with a tablespoon and not some piddly teaspoon.....and cereal is only good if you can eat it with your mouth open and crunch it loud. I'm always like......"Excuse me while I go to the other room to rudely eat my cereal"
I think if I chewed with my mouth open ever, my mom would say something along the lines of "All those years of braces were a waste" because that's what she does anyway. :confused:

I like chocolatey delight Special K. But I just pick all the chocolate out.
I like the red berries kind, not a fan of the chocolate cause it just tastes kind of weird, lol.

dulce de leche cheerios. you're welcome. ;) (preferably with almond milk.)

i also am a fan of frosted mini wheats. i just eat them out of the box, like how a normal person would eat cheezits or wheat thins. favorite snack.

Special K vanilla almond is my ish. I've eaten it every day for the past 2 year.

i like the strawberry yogurt cheerios (without milk...) i'm lactose intolerant so its my cheat every once in awhile... as long as you all don't tell my dr ;) speaking of being lactose intolerant... did you all know fast food french fries have milk in them? yup... it makes them crunchy or something. whatever.. i was so sad when i found this out!

ALMOND MILK IS SO GOOD. Expecially in cereal. Lactose Intolerant wins.:D

Ever had the Banana Nut Cheerios? When I started low-carbing last year, I was so sad to see it go from my diet:(

Haha that is the most complicated way of eating cereal I've ever heard! :p

My brothers' rules for breakfast food = leftover dinner + on toast (the toast is what makes it breakfast food, apparently) ;)

I do leftover dinner+eggs= breakast.... Leftover Chinese food and Indian food make awesome omelettes:)

Back