All-Star Fierce Board Withdrawal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wanted to share that I haven't been on the boards in a week. My subconscious must've been telling me that I have to log on asap, because I had a dream last night where Mamarazzi and I were running to make it to the "fierce house" on time and we had to steal a pickup truck to get there...

whaaaat? lol

Hahahaha! My DH told me I talked about fierceboard in my sleep the other night. NO clue why or what I was dreaming about. Who knows with all the madness on here!

I just wanted to share that I haven't been on the boards in a week. My subconscious must've been telling me that I have to log on asap, because I had a dream last night where Mamarazzi and I were running to make it to the "fierce house" on time and we had to steal a pickup truck to get there...

whaaaat? lol

Sadly, the only reason we would steal a pickup would be to get to the "fierce house" on time. I believe in this dream...

I fully support your love of cereal... especially if it's Apple Jacks or Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Actually, the day I had to throw out my previous jug of milk, it was after I poured a bunch into a perfectly delicious bowl of apple jacks and realized it had gone bad and I had to throw the whole bowl out :(

I'm waiting til the leech in my living room leaves before I buy any more milk. She's taken over the fridge so there's no space, and the fridge doesn't stay cold so milk goes bad SO fast.

i have these when i go on cruises or vacations

fierceboard sucks on a blackberry

So I remedied my milk problem..by trying out almond milk. We'll see if I like it, but I'm hoping it has a better shelf life than regular milk. Watch me be horribly wrong :(

So I remedied my milk problem..by trying out almond milk. We'll see if I like it, but I'm hoping it has a better shelf life than regular milk. Watch me be horribly wrong :(

I've been a "nonmilk" milk drinker since I was 7, because I'm lactose intolerant. I actually like almond milk the best out of all of them. Trader Joes brand Soy Milk, Rice Milk, Almond Milk, and Coconut Milk are delicious and way cheaper than any other milk substitute:)

I've been a "nonmilk" milk drinker since I was 7, because I'm lactose intolerant. I actually like almond milk the best out of all of them. Trader Joes brand Soy Milk, Rice Milk, Almond Milk, and Coconut Milk are delicious and way cheaper than any other milk substitute:)
Unfortunately I just bought it at my local store where the cheapest was like $4, I'm hoping Trader Joes is cheaper!

We don't have any of those cereals in Australia :( I remember when I was a kid my dad used to bring Captain Crunch home from overseas work trips. My teeth always felt like rotting afterwards lol!

Back