All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im upset, last year i ordered mine and it was cancelled, now it actually happend

i need to start checking the boards more often ;/

the sad thing is...i made this thread...and i forgot to order a shirt. But thats okay, because ill be looking fierce in my haft purple haft black shirt at worlds with my Fierce Bow :)

to ASCHEER - just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for creating these, collecting money, and getting them all shipped in time for Worlds. I have no doubt it was a huge undertaking. Want you to know how much we all appreciate you. And the tshirts are gorgeous!!!
Thanks! That was sweet of you. It was actually kind of fun! Since I don't get to go to worlds I got to contribute a little part at least!
How many did you end up selling? We wore ours last year and it was really cool seeing so many people wearing them and feeling like you had a connection to those other people.
The final count (so far - some are still coming in) was 265!

That means there will be a lot of people recognizing each other on Sunday. I hope everyone realizes that wearing the shirt is an invitation to say hi or take a bunch of Fierceboarders pics (show them off in the "Fierceboarders sighting" thread)

Back