All-Star Fierce Flyers..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

27xdmr6.jpg

lindi simpson <3

Here's a new vid and an older one. Newer first... Gabi practicing with Mike from Palm Beach Lightning just after she got out of her cast...

And here's an older one... Gabi doing a stunt... not sure what it's called so we just call it a twisted bow...

I love the twisted bow! I would die if I saw that in a routine.

if anyone knows her name let me know !! she's so goood

28iz3x3.jpg

f9k0oi.jpg

This is Bre :D. She is in my opinion the best flyer ever. She is on Orange and I believe will be point this year. She is pefection and Hailey's biggest role model in flying. We LOVE her!!! Not only is she tiny, but she is super tight and has beautiful body positions and a pefect switch kick!!! This girl can walk into any college in the country and get a full ride as a flyer hands down, and she is point jumper and tumbles like a gymnast. Her cheer IQ is at the level of GENIUS!

This is Bre :D. She is in my opinion the best flyer ever. She is on Orange and I believe will be point this year. She is pefection and Hailey's biggest role model in flying. We LOVE her!!! Not only is she tiny, but she is super tight and has beautiful body positions and a pefect switch kick!!! This girl can walk into any college in the country and get a full ride as a flyer hands down, and she is point jumper and tumbles like a gymnast. Her cheer IQ is at the level of GENIUS!
her jumps are probably the best jumps i have ever seen. Is she going to be a senior this year?

Back