High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with MissBee ... concussions are very serious and no coach should ever allow an athlete to compete/practice with one. As a coach I'm appalled that the girl with the concussion was put out on the mat... :confused::(
So was I. I don't know, it might have been "enough time" since it happened? It's my own team so I should know this but for whatever reason I don't... it's hard to keep everything straight with so many injuries. The doctors may have released her but i think it only happened like a week before competition.....

400407_348810465132116_1158457910_n.jpg

After all day at a high school an hour out of town, we took 3rd. (This is my old middle school, not my current high school...)

4fz5mo.jpg
[/IMG]My Middle School learned this pyramid in 3 days ! There is other stuff to go with it but this is the ending "pose" for the pyramid !

You must also take into account the fact that the coach is a complete moron and has demanded that girls perform after having multiple injuries...
She didn't demand that anyone competed. They insisted on competing. We reworked it so they wouldn't have to but then they came back and wanted to compete.

Your story changes every time you post.
I said she MAY have been released. I found out she was released. end of story. I said it on another post a while ago so don't think i'm making it up now. by "one had a concussion" or whatever I said in my original post i meant that she had a concussion, which meant we couldn't practice full out until the night before the competition. when she was released.

Not only illegal, but high school stunting is totally illegal in Ohio. There are some schools who throw up some halves on their own football field because they have been approved, but there are very few of those and should only be done on your school grounds. So 1. illegal stunt, 2. your school most likely isn't allowed to be stunting, and 3. you're at another school which definitely isn't permitted.

And we wonder why there are so many injuries in cheerleading, this is where they come from! Not trying to be rude to the original poster, but we need better trained coaches at the high school level. Ugh... :banghead:

Ohio is allowed to stunt..I live in Ohio, my team stunts.

Back