Fierce Mini teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes, they had all level mini. the year before that we had a lvl 5 mini team. i can post a video of them later.

edit: i think the only thing that made our minis lvl 5 is maybe a couple of fulls. i'm not talking double downs and full ups.
I knew there was such thing as Mini 5, but I thought that was eliminated much before the 07-08 season, and I thought there was a bigger gap between bringing Mini 3 back!

I knew there was such thing as Mini 5, but I thought that was eliminated much before the 07-08 season, and I thought there was a bigger gap between bringing Mini 3 back!
yeah, it was a lvl 5 mini in 06-07, i'm trying to download the comp video right now and i can post it.

Pro's mini's are incredible and if our gyms are at the same competition i make sure i get there in time to watch them!
I also love Stingrays mini team and CEA Mini Elite!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1636263385336&comments&ref=
Vortex All Stars Mini 1team, only 3 comps in and they take it everytime only they have no clue. Each week they improve and I can't wait to see what March and April bring! Not bad for a small Jersey gym :)

Thank you, I might have to agree that they are pretty good for a young group of mini 1s. I might be a little partial since my youngest is on that team. Looking forward to Myrtle Beach april 2 and 3rd!!!

One team that has been pretty amazing this year are the Rockstar Divas- min 1 . I think they are from Maryland. They have won almost every comp they have been in this year!

Thank you, I might have to agree that they are pretty good for a young group of mini 1s. I might be a little partial since my youngest is on that team. Looking forward to Myrtle Beach april 2 and 3rd!!!

Welcome to the board Brookey ;) Now you need an avatar of your super sassy girl!

Back