All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2wrk8wl.jpg
[/IMG]

Take three-my fierce son :) first time flying, he's six. His coaches kept trying to convince him to fly, but he said over and over "I'm supposed to lift the girls up, they aren't supposed to lift me up!". Finally, he agreed to try this! Love his little heart!!!

I may be alone here, but I don't think it's anyone's right to be posting these pictures around social media but the athletes themselves. Those were serious injuries and as much as we'd all like to say they're fighters, injuries are no joke and far from "fierce" and I think the last thing we should be doing is praising everyone for continuing that routine. Probably alone in that thinking though.

Scroll back like 20 pages ad you see a picture of a girl on generals at worlds with blood running down her face.
Everyone thought thy was pretty fierce, how is this different?

I may be alone here, but I don't think it's anyone's right to be posting these pictures around social media but the athletes themselves. Those were serious injuries and as much as we'd all like to say they're fighters, injuries are no joke and far from "fierce" and I think the last thing we should be doing is praising everyone for continuing that routine. Probably alone in that thinking though.

Absolutely not alone! I mean, we don't have the same "Cheer-mentality" here in sweden, but we push through.. but to keep that routine going just doesn't exist in the coaching part of my brain..

I know everyone probably thinks Im a ACES hater, but this girl is F I E R C E ta death.

Pictures being posted such as this one are the reason stricter rules are trying to be implemented. There are advocates out there trying to discredit allstar cheer so before you post bloody pictures of injured athletes being 'fierce' think about it for a minute. It is a shame that this was allowed to happen. I won't even go into the health hazards here but for safety reasons, this child should not have been allowed to continue!

Pictures being posted such as this one are the reason stricter rules are trying to be implemented. There are advocates out there trying to discredit allstar cheer so before you post bloody pictures of injured athletes being 'fierce' think about it for a minute. It is a shame that this was allowed to happen. I won't even go into the health hazards here but for safety reasons, this child should not have been allowed to continue!

I was the first person to say that hunny, I know the routine should have been stopped. I made a whole thread about it.

That doesn't change my opinion though. Even though she shouldn't have had to continue, she is a BAB for being able to. I have tons of respect for her strength.

Also, athletes from all sports receive accolades for continuing when injured.

Remember thy gymnast that broke her leg and still vaulted?
People worshipped the ground she walked on.

Back