All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My Mini Level 2 Team at Award winning first place, and highest score over all!

IMGL0200_zps9ec841f0.jpg

didn't she also have a baby pretty recently (unless i'm thinking of someone else?) my stomach isn't even that tight and i've never had kids. not fair :p
Her baby is 3 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her baby is 3 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright... so she didn't just have a kid. but i'm 22 and my mom still blames me for the flab "baby belly" she still has. She has a 3 year old and looks perfect. good for her :D (though still jealous)

Why is nail polish a safety issue? I'm truly curious not trying to pick a fight lol. I never allowed nail polish for visual issues but what is unsafe about it?
When someone is unconscious the easiest way to check how well they are moving oxygen is to look at the color of their nail beds. Blue= bad. You cannot do that if they are wearing polish.

When someone is unconscious the easiest way to check how well they are moving oxygen is to look at the color of their nail beds. Blue= bad. You cannot do that if they are wearing polish.
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I guess I've seen all these fake nails on girls and gels and stuff that I was so focused on that being dangerous for those reasons. I'm shocked at how many gyms allow their athletes to wear gels and acrylics too. If they get ripped off that's gonna hurt as well as the reason you stated above for nail polish.

oh wow i had no idea! my gym's rule is nude color/french is okay. anything else is a no! do you think french and nude colors would still follow that? just curious :)

Back