All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

y6a5ajus.jpg

CheerSport Cali Sharks

chyeeaaa69 do you know what exactly happened here?

y6a5ajus.jpg

CheerSport Cali Sharks

chyeeaaa69 do you know what exactly happened here?

Either she was elbowed in her first basket or kicked in her 2nd. I believe it was the 2nd basket she was injured in that she fourths, but I didn't see it, I'm just judging off the replay we watched.
ETA: She got stitches about 3 hours after it happened (stupid wait times in Canadian hospitals) and she seems to be fine.

F
Either she was elbowed in her first basket or kicked in her 2nd. I believe it was the 2nd basket she was injured in that she fourths, but I didn't see it, I'm just judging off the replay we watched.
ETA: She got stitches about 3 hours after it happened (stupid wait times in Canadian hospitals) and she seems to be fine.

Weird story related to this photo. I showed this to my team before practice yesterday, 20 minutes later one of our bases split his eyebrow open.. From a basket as well.. 14 stitches. I'd post a photo but its too graphic

tumblr_mj6n3bdPRo1r4or20o1_500.jpg

i dont think ive seen this on here yet, it came on my tumblr dash.
They kept the stunt up without holding her feet at all!

while I'm very impressed with the fact it stayed up, i do want to know how both people managed to miss her feet completely lol

20l1qi0.png

I just love this picture of my team...it was their final competition all together, so that makes it extra special for me.

vr3es4.jpg

love the front girl's face:)

wtzl03.jpg

we might not be the fiercest team on the planet, but I absolutely loved coaching them!

Back