All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm using my pc at home and it doesn't seem to be working that way. It doesn't give me a next reply bar or menu tab. It gives me a bar across the top and there is a place to add an image but when I click on that it gives me something wanting an "image URL". Guess I can try from my phone but those pics aren't near the quality. Thank you though!
To do it from a computer you have to upload it to an image sharing website (photobucket, tinypic, etc) and then it will give you an image url for forums. Then you copy and paste that url and it should post.

To do it from a computer you have to upload it to an image sharing website (photobucket, tinypic, etc) and then it will give you an image url for forums. Then you copy and paste that url and it should post.

Ahhhhhh now that makes sense!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that one!! We have a comp today so I'm about to wake the CP so I can tease the mess out of that hair and get going but tomorrow I am going to upload some photos!!!

20131215-IMG_2445-XL.jpg

Ok I have officially hijacked this thread with California All Stars. In the meanwhile time for some Lady Bullets.

@baghdadfred on instagram

Do you have to be gorgeous to live/cheer in Cali?everyone I've ever seen from California gyms are beautiful. And do they teach you how to look good in action shots because I need some lessons....
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Truthfully there is a ton of work that goes into hair, makeup, uniforms, choreography and I am not going to even mention how much conditioning they go through to stay fit and strong. There are all shapes and sizes of cheerleaders at CALI, I try to capture them looking their best.

20131215-IMG_2921-M.jpg

20131215-FILE01938-M.jpg

20131215-IMG_1655-M.jpg

Last edited:
Truthfully there is a ton of work that goes into hair, makeup, uniforms, choreography and I am not going to even mention how much conditioning they go through to stay fit and strong. Not but seriously there are all shapes and sizes of cheerleaders at CALI, I try to capture them looking their best.

20131215-IMG_2921-M.jpg

20131215-FILE01938-M.jpg

20131215-IMG_1655-M.jpg

Omg! For some reason I love this last photo!! It's cute but athletic at the same time (As well as the other's I've seen) really love your photography!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1938074_10201113238663645_1088078625_n.jpg

(Huge pic, sorry!) This is the team I graduated off of at district finals today!! They threw team tucks for the second time ever on the mat, in the history of the cheer team, most of which JUST got their tucks and they all stuck! They also made it through to regionals for the first time ever! The picture is cool, but the story behind it is so much better :) I'm so proud of these girls!

Back