All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will miss her in her Senior Elite uniform...
1912375_581239698626224_1441163744_o.jpg

haha this thread should be renamed Fierce Cali Photos ;)
all jokes aside, great moments captured in these photos!

axe9dy.jpg

My team has changed a lot this season and has been through some tough times. But this weekend at cheersport it all really came together and we hit good both days minus one bobble. All that aside I love this picture! My group (the middle) is made up of some of the tallest girls on our team and it really shows here! We are towering over the rest of the team. Haha

Ok @Kris10boo told me I needed to post this and tag her. I don't ever buy action shots of my kid bc they never have anything better than what our team moms can get.

But I got this one. It's pretty much the only moment in the routine when I watch just her. So for that split second on 3-4 when she's in this moment this is my front row view to it. I love that they captured it at Cheersport Nats. She is a small youth L1 kid but she dances like she's point on Worlds Most Amazing L5 :)
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1392701643.327851.jpg

Ok @Kris10boo told me I needed to post this and tag her. I don't ever buy action shots of my kid bc they never have anything better than what our team moms can get.

But I got this one. It's pretty much the only moment in the routine when I watch just her. So for that split second on 3-4 when she's in this moment this is my front row view to it. I love that they captured it at Cheersport Nats. She is a small youth L1 kid but she dances like she's point on Worlds Most Amazing L5 :)
View attachment 471
I love this pic and im beyond excited she was able to get such an amazing action shot! I know you are so proud of her!! She is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this pic and im beyond excited she was able to get such an amazing action shot! I know you are so proud of her!! She is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was thrilled they got this and I wouldn't have known if one of the moms hadn't mentioned it. I wouldn't have made it a point to go look for it except she said it was that move in particular. I love that you love it too!!

Back