Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

20140302-_MG_9624-L.jpg

20140301-IMG_8247-Edit-M.jpg

20140301-IMG_8662-Edit-L.jpg

20140302-_MG_9139-L.jpg

More Cali fun from NCA Dallas.

@baghdadfred on Instagram

Wishing I had fierce photos, or even not so fierce photos to share. I seen to be the anti-camera magnet. Last year there was a total of one photo of me that wasn't the back of my head, which featured my very pasty yet hyper-extended jumps sticking out from behind another person. Sigh. Never a face photo for me, it seems.

Wishing I had fierce photos, or even not so fierce photos to share. I seen to be the anti-camera magnet. Last year there was a total of one photo of me that wasn't the back of my head, which featured my very pasty yet hyper-extended jumps sticking out from behind another person. Sigh. Never a face photo for me, it seems.

I just wish fierce board would let me post mine

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My Cp13 on the right and my carpool baby on the left, competed at UCA together. When scrolling through the pictures we busted out laughing since they had the same expression in four consecutive dance pics. For my girl who is not a dancer and my carpool kid who is THE dancer, this was just epic to us. Love my kids!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1395665557.282678.jpg

My Cp13 on the right and my carpool baby on the left, competed at UCA together. When scrolling through the pictures we busted out laughing since they had the same expression in four consecutive dance pics. For my girl who is not a dancer and my carpool kid who is THE dancer, this was just epic to us. Love my kids!

View attachment 500

Hahahahaha that's awesome! :D

Back