All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Flag
11l64h3.jpg

Any tips on learning to do this?

Any tips on learning to do this?

No, there really arent any tips. I kind of just did it one day. I do however make sure that my right hand is the hand that goes down first because its my stronger hand so I can push off it more and I just use my left hand to pull myself up. 1-2 inch poles work best (everything else just hurts). Well I guess those counts as tips ahaha.

Is this real? The center girl her legs are like the hulk...this is the cheer squad???
I was wondering the same thing...I've seen the pic floating around on facebook and some comments have been saying that its photoshopped but who knows it could be real! Maddddd props to the Ducks if its a legit picture!

Is this real? The center girl her legs are like the hulk...this is the cheer squad???
I was wondering the same thing...I've seen the pic floating around on facebook and some comments have been saying that its photoshopped but who knows it could be real! Maddddd props to the Ducks if its a legit picture!

My friend #50 has a toss lib shes the deal. And no this is their stunt and gymnastics team (stunt).

Back