All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2s81rbc.jpg
ztw39j.jpg
my mom wants me to try out for notorious , im from the midlo gym and have a full and a tick tock but not very experienced yet ! /:

my mom wants me to try out for notorious , im from the midlo gym and have a full and a tick tock but not very experienced yet ! /:
I know Mamarazzi a little bit and I know she is super proud of you and the team you're on right now. You've got a fierce scorp AND the sick nasty! When you're ready for notorious or any worlds team, you're going to know it in your heart, not just by your skills. Good luck this season, little one!

this really honestly has nothing to do with cheerleading at all but i made this today because this is how i feel about my whole exam situation so i thought i would share

I think i am unable take this advice. I will continue to cry like the unprepared baby that i am :'''''(

this picture looks photo shoped...i'd like to see this in person
I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the first to post it. Coming from college athletics, I know a few tricks to the trade and to get all those girls, holding that position, arms crossed, relaxed faces- nearly impossible. You could have easily told all the bases to look up, open their hands as if they are holding an extension, and then have the top girls imposed in the exact spot. I will give credit, there is some size on those bases, they all look like they can 1 arm rewind.

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the first to post it. Coming from college athletics, I know a few tricks to the trade and to get all those girls, holding that position, arms crossed, relaxed faces- nearly impossible. You could have easily told all the bases to look up, open their hands as if they are holding an extension, and then have the top girls imposed in the exact spot. I will give credit, there is some size on those bases, they all look like they can 1 arm rewind.

You obviously dont know these girls then. I have no reason to lie, I personally know some of these girls and have seen them do these stunts and way more. I can assure you that the only thing photoshopped is the background.

Watch their highlight video, you'll see girls partner stunting. These girls are beasts, they do baskets from a dead lift, sickening.

You obviously dont know these girls then. I have no reason to lie, I personally know some of these girls and have seen them do these stunts and way more. I can assure you that the only thing photoshopped is the background.

Watch their highlight video, you'll see girls partner stunting. These girls are beasts, they do baskets from a dead lift, sickening.

love this gorgeous video :)!
so fierce i wish i could see them in person again :(

I know Mamarazzi a little bit and I know she is super proud of you and the team you're on right now. You've got a fierce scorp AND the sick nasty! When you're ready for notorious or any worlds team, you're going to know it in your heart, not just by your skills. Good luck this season, little one!
Well said!!! We are all proud of Kiera! She is an amazing girl!

Latest posts

Back