All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's Northgate High School, I have a video link but it's from their first competition and they didn't tumble together at that one, and the girl who does the coed stunt did not extend it and no one has put up a video since then.

the synchronization of this routine during the jumps is kinda amazing?

It's Northgate High School, I have a video link but it's from their first competition and they didn't tumble together at that one, and the girl who does the coed stunt did not extend it and no one has put up a video since then.

this is perfection. they'd give some allstar teams a run for their money.

sidenote: do they do double nine jumps? always wanted to see those competed.. especially since my body is incapable of executing one properly.

I love that they do double 9's.. oddly enough those are the jump I do best, so I'm inclined to love them unconditionally

My staff buddy and I's toe touch.
euor4g.jpg

gabi butler would be elastagirl:) but shes almost there.
lol true enough that crazy overstretched scorp is pretty epic
but if you look in the picture the girls leg looks like my old betty spaghetti dolls leg which is pretty much elastagirl cause you just move them all around lol

but if you look in the picture the girls leg looks like my old betty spaghetti dolls leg which is pretty much elastagirl cause you just move them all around lol
her parents must have stretched her as soon as she popped out of the womb!

I was thinking the same thing, for a second I thought, is there a bone in there. haha it does look like she has betty spaghetti doll legs. lucky

Back