All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to be there...with my CP, who is making me print a schedule so she can highlight the teams she wants to see (love 10 year olds I really do)...:) I plan to wear my FB shirt and come sit with y'alls...and yell for all the teams...
hahaha i do that! and im 18 :rolleyes:, i have the entire day planned out!

Best seat partner and twitter accomplice!

Everyone is accepted in the Fierceboard section from all the times I've been there. You only get dirty looks if you are taking a seat and don't even know which section you are in.

Reference: MANY tweets (not from me) about THAT lady who had her whole family in the front row and would not move last year.
Hahaha, I remember reading all those angry tweets last year! I also looked over and saw how out of place she looked!

I bought my daughter a fb shirt because she's going to worlds this year with another family. She's not on here (I feel she's too young-she's only 1o) but I talk about it all the time with her, so she knows what it is. I only got it for her because 1)it's an AWESOME world's shirt 2) because it's her favorite colors and 3) i know people who are on here who know me will look out for her while she's there (not that she won't be looked after by the people she's going with-i trust them completely) because we all look out for each other. So, if you see a young, blonde girl with a World's bow, a FB shirt, an overwhelmed look on her face with a family of all brunettes, that's my girl. Play nice :D

so just look for the fierce board shirts and introduce ourselves ? i always hate introducing myself but hopefully i will get to meet some of you guys !

I said this last year.........I Hope to meet many of you FierceBoarders!!!!!!! I will have Crazy Braids of some color, and probably will create a Worlds Shirt just for myself......So someone look for me! Would Love to meet any, and Everybody!!!!!:fro:

Best seat partner and twitter accomplice!

Everyone is accepted in the Fierceboard section from all the times I've been there. You only get dirty looks if you are taking a seat and don't even know which section you are in.

Reference: MANY tweets (not from me) about THAT lady who had her whole family in the front row and would not move last year.

LOL sharkdad YES! at least they learned for day two... worlds since 06 and first year Marrrrr and I were second row lol needless to say we did not let it happen again :p that front row does get a little dangerous though .. esp during the lg sr division & lg coed... just a heads up to any newcomers this year bodies, limbs, and sometimes fists tend to go flying in any and every direction lol.

caa10 .. and well last year Tank also disbanded us until the Lg Sr division...lets hope he got demoted and will be coming back this year :p

ps NJ Coach I can't believe you won't be there this year! won't be the same without you :( haven't seen you all season.

Yeah it's not like having the shirt does anything. It's a fun thing that got started years ago. I only have the 1st one because it was given to me. I can assure you I wont be wearing a shirt and I will be sitting in the Fierceboard section.

Let them be foolish and spend money.
Yeah that's funny cuz I was just thinking that I bought a shirt and wont be wearing it any of the 3 days at Worlds. I bought it to support the board and because it is my CPs Senior year:( and last trip to Worlds and we thought it would be an awesome piece of memorabilia!! Thank you FB for giving cheer such a great place to come together as a community!! I wish I could Shimmy the whole board:p

I said this last year.........I Hope to meet many of you FierceBoarders!!!!!!! I will have Crazy Braids of some color, and probably will create a Worlds Shirt just for myself......So someone look for me! Would Love to meet any, and Everybody!!!!!:fro:

Coop!!! What color are the braids now? When I saw you at CS they were blue! Crazy thing is when I met you I didn't even know you were a fierceboarder!!!!

I will admit that I told one of my teams about the shirts and showed the pictures, and 12 people ordered them...even though only about 4 of them know about the boards and are going lol...but they dont make fun of the boards at all! they just thought the shirts were cute. :)

Back