All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um. Um. Well. I guess it's just as well we ended up at Wendy's! Note...do not talk past the end of bids or every single street in Atlanta will be rolled up and all restaurants closed. Thank heavens we snagged that 10 pound bag of pop corn. It tasted clean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Still 8.5 pounds left. She hauled that bag home. Carried it herself. Quite possibly the funniest moment of the weekend.

An additional Fiercebaorder sighting. . .those Orange moms. Just as animated as last year at Cheersport.

This time it was nice we got a chance to talk for a minute, though.

I'll be the one with LittleRazzi ! But I'll look into that blinking shirt thing to go with my bling-ed flask.

Actually this is exactly how I knew who Mamarazzi was, aside from the airplane flying over head with a big arrow that said "Mamarazzi here -------->(just kidding) I saw Little Razzi and Mamarazzi was sitting right next to her so I knew. My daughter was with me and she doesn't really know fierceboard yet so, I said hey there is Mama and Little Razzi, She said huh who is that, I said lets go meet them you'll see. My daughter still talks about the lady she met at the comp with the bubbly personality and her fierce daughter (Mamarazzi and Little Razzi) then I started naming others and showing her the fierceboard while at the comp!! People, fierceboard sightings are really fun!! Get out there and meet don't be shy its great!!:)

Actually this is exactly how I knew who Mamarazzi was, aside from the airplane flying over head with a big arrow that said "Mamarazzi here -------->(just kidding) I saw Little Razzi and Mamarazzi was sitting right next to her so I knew. My daughter was with me and she doesn't really know fierceboard yet so, I said hey there is Mama and Little Razzi, She said huh who is that, I said lets go meet them you'll see. My daughter still talks about the lady she met at the comp with the bubbly personality and her fierce daughter (Mamarazzi and Little Razzi) then I started naming others and showing her the fierceboard while at the comp!! People, fierceboard sightings are really fun!! Get out there and meet don't be shy its great!!:)

Can't wait till Indy! I will have my orange fierce bow on the strap of my Nfinity duffle bag! :)

LOL...I got a text that said she was next to our team in warmups...I turned around and there she was! Met LittleRazzi too, who has her mother's gorgeous eyes!

For those of you that are maybe intimidated saying hi to people you only know from a message board, don't be! Once you get past the awkward "hello" it's like seeing friends you've had forever.

How do we know who you are?! Do you wear a blinking Mamarazzi shirt?

Well, she only has one eye. So she's easy to spot.

I'll be so disappointed if anyone feels too awkward to approach me. :( Just run up and say "Hey Mama! I'm (board name) (real name!)" Then you can run off screaming if you want, but at least we met!

It WAS awkward to spend our whole vacation together without saying hi. Next summer I'll at least speak to you so we're not just sittin' on the beach, drinkin' our champagne in silence.

Just so you know...if you post our one and only pic together on this board...EVER...I will personally fly to VA and kill you. Slowly. That pic better never be seen by any eyes (or in your case EYE) other than you, me, and the kids. Got it??? :starwars:

As Starship says... here's the tall and short of it... hahaha!!!

390989_303536319686779_151100888263657_944407_1707244136_n.jpg

Back