All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

t's funny...after several years of "talking" to people on various boards and working with them on cheer projects you start to forget who you've actually met in person and who you haven't.

I was walking around the comp in Greensboro this weekend wondering if you were there, lol...

This is so depressing. If I see you all at competitions and talk to you all I wouldn't be able to introduce myself as Work To Win because I want to keep my anonymity intact. :(

This is so depressing. If I see you all at competitions and talk to you all I wouldn't be able to introduce myself as Work To Win because I want to keep my anonymity intact. :(

if you ever work up the courage to say hi, I promise I will keep our introduction a secret. Or you can just say "someone from fierceboard" and I won't associate that with you at all. Either way I can echo someone's comments from earlier that anytime I've actually met anyone from the boards it's been like we've been friends for a long time.

try it. . .

if you ever work up the courage to say hi, I promise I will keep our introduction a secret. Or you can just say "someone from fierceboard" and I won't associate that with you at all. Either way I can echo someone's comments from earlier that anytime I've actually met anyone from the boards it's been like we've been friends for a long time.

try it. . .
I think I will! :) Thanks! I don't care if you all know who I am, I just can't be linked back to my gym.

How about if you introduce yourself as "Anonymous" and get an anonymous pic with whomever and make a fake fierceboard account so you can anonomously post the anonymous pic?

Totally on the same boat as you. I'd tell people who I was and stuff, I just don't want people posting pictures of me on the board. But if I ever show up to a comp and find any of you I'll definitely introduce myself :)

I'll let you wear an ACE shirt. With all us ACE loudmouths already on this board, no one would be able to single you out.

Don't associate your loud mouth with my quiet mouth ACEDAD... Plus, apparently everyone since the Pro X Boards don't know who I am, but now you've gone done it.

Back