All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok I need the full story bc that's just strange. Why were you talking to the possibly homeless man that probably had no affiliation with cheer? And how the heck did the fb come up? I'm REALLY curious about this lol!
My hotel was quite a bit away from the competition and my mom and I were walking back late. I was many paces in front of my mom and a guy came out of some entry way. I was scared, so I ran back to my mom. He was still standing there while we passed and he kept staring and finally called to me "what's your name on the FierceBoard?" My mom didn't know what was going on...it was just strange. I had my fierce bow on my bag, but I still have no idea what happened...like what.

My hotel was quite a bit away from the competition and my mom and I were walking back late. I was many paces in front of my mom and a guy came out of some entry way. I was scared, so I ran back to my mom. He was still standing there while we passed and he kept staring and finally called to me "what's your name on the FierceBoard?" My mom didn't know what was going on...it was just strange. I had my fierce bow on my bag, but I still have no idea what happened...like what.
Ooooohhh. Weird!! That would freak me out.

I bet it was lolsmiley

This might just be my favorite story of all time!!!

are you sure it wasn't just a really exhausted cracked out cheer dad? lol

you should have seen my husband in the afternoon on day two. he fell asleep in a chair, in our team room, in a room full of mini and youth girls running all over the place.

Angelica fluff12 Puma with 2 smos and a so5 :) love them
photo-7.jpg

Also got to meet a nice young trio at the Hilton Garden Inn tonight. I failed to ask them which gym they were with, so I'm hoping they'll see this and respond. Very nice young man, and two young ladies; one with about 1,000 curlers!

Back