All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4-10.jpg

Bailey Payton and Julia Cione <3 love these panthers!

MsTeal, Cali G, Jen and A, our fearless tech leader, this one is for you;

001.jpg

12 friends, 10 spouses, 24 children, 3 grandchildren. 10 programs, 9 states and more than 10 years of friendship. Thank you Allstar cheer. :)

Seated, clockwise from left; UFOmom, M (CheerMeUp), Em (Em'sMom), B, hubby & A (CheermomnTX), CheermomnTX, Em'sMom, Cheer2Win, Acedad.

Standing, clockwise from left; TheUltimateFan, Nicemom, CheerMeUp, UltimateLegacy (TheUltimateFan).

005.jpg

OMG it's ACEDAD! "Dad" to every cheerleader. Although I'm pretty sure he's not Dad to Nicemom. ;)

Smoedcuties.jpg

One of my highlights of NCA, not only meeting these cuties but getting to watch them perform live for the first time!! SMOED!!! And Mamarazzi was there with us!!

KatieLeclerc.jpg

Not a cheerleader, but she was 2 seats in front of my son and I leaving NCA on the plane!! Katie Leclerc from the TV show "Switched at Birth" she plays Daphne, wished I had an extra Fierceboard or team shirt to give her to wear on the show!!

MsTeal, Cali G, Jen and A, our fearless tech leader, this one is for you;

001.jpg

12 friends, 10 spouses, 24 children, 3 grandchildren. 10 programs, 9 states and more than 10 years of friendship. Thank you Allstar cheer. :)

Seated, clockwise from left; UFOmom, M (CheerMeUp), Em (Em'sMom), B, hubby & A (CheermomnTX), CheermomnTX, Em'sMom, Cheer2Win, Acedad.

Standing, clockwise from left; TheUltimateFan, Nicemom, CheerMeUp, UltimateLegacy (TheUltimateFan).

005.jpg

OMG it's ACEDAD! "Dad" to every cheerleader. Although I'm pretty sure he's not Dad to Nicemom. ;)

These are the coolest pics EVER. If there was ever a poster for what this sport REALLY stands for, it's these pictures. LOVE them and hope to be in one someday!

These are the coolest pics EVER. If there was ever a poster for what this sport REALLY stands for, it's these pictures. LOVE them and hope to be in one someday!
:) People ask why we "psycho cheerparents" are so passionate about cheerleading. It's rarely about winning or losing or what level your child is...or whether they are point flyer, last pass or the best nugget ever. It's all about watching your child's sport grow and improve and gain respect and recognition. It's years of sharing successes, heartbreaks, lessons and values with your children - and with friends you found who share your passion and speak a common language. And most of all it is the beautiful people (young and old) that we met along the way.

We hope everyone has a photo like this some day.

Back