All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:) People ask why we "psycho cheerparents" are so passionate about cheerleading. It's rarely about winning or losing or what level your child is...or whether they are point flyer, last pass or the best nugget ever. It's all about watching your child's sport grow and improve and gain respect and recognition. It's years of sharing successes, heartbreaks, lessons and values with your children - and with friends you found who share your passion and speak a common language. And most of all it is the beautiful people (young and old) that we met along the way.

We hope everyone has a photo like this some day.

Total amen to this. We've shared it ALL!!! And continue to do so even though our oldest kids are starting to age out at an alarming rate. Allstars is what brought us together......but the family we've built will live on forever. We are lucky. Every one of us know's how lucky we are. Imagine traveling or sending your child most any place during a 6 or 7 month cheer season and having someone there that say's "Don't worry I've got your back". It's priceless.

I would love to get to know anyone on here and build those kinds of relationships. I firmly believe the more open you are to the world, the more the world is open to you. We were all brought to this place, this time, by a common bond-there's no reason we shouldn't celebrate it. For anyone who will be at BATC, please please come and say hi to me! You can find me either wearing a gaudy red sparkly sweater (superstition) or a tie-dye red shirt that says "It's Time" with "Jags" on the back. You may also identify me by my obnoxiously large sign that says in red & black "Don't Stop Believin'" and on the Sunday, being accompanied by a little man with a red mohawk (cuz he's that awesome). If anyone wants to meet, pm me & i'll give you my cell that's permanently attached to my hip.

I would love to get to know anyone on here and build those kinds of relationships. I firmly believe the more open you are to the world, the more the world is open to you. We were all brought to this place, this time, by a common bond-there's no reason we shouldn't celebrate it. For anyone who will be at BATC, please please come and say hi to me! You can find me either wearing a gaudy red sparkly sweater (superstition) or a tie-dye red shirt that says "It's Time" with "Jags" on the back. You may also identify me by my obnoxiously large sign that says in red & black "Don't Stop Believin'" and on the Sunday, being accompanied by a little man with a red mohawk (cuz he's that awesome). If anyone wants to meet, pm me & i'll give you my cell that's permanently attached to my hip.

I would love to meet and take a picture.

336-705-0209 Please, text me, and tell me your board name so I'll know who it is! Looking forward to it!!!

i am so completely jealous of all of you guys for getting to meet each other boo hoo for me for not living in the us or cheering anymore lol :p

saw a few Fiercers at Jamz last weekend.
im way too chickenbutt and i have the most awkward social skills ever, so i didnt really say hi to anyone.

i walked past kickdblcj while I was bawling my eyes out because I wanted my dad to be there. Probably theee most embarassing thing, i wanted to die.

saw a few Fiercers at Jamz last weekend.
im way too chickenbutt and i have the most awkward social skills ever, so i didnt really say hi to anyone.

i walked past kickdblcj while I was bawling my eyes out because I wanted my dad to be there. Probably theee most embarassing thing, i wanted to die.
I do the same thing. I see them, stare, and say "oh my Gawd I know them" to whoever is standing closest to me.

Mama's been busy today!!

mct4ld.jpg

Me, SlapFire , ImBigRed and LittleRazzi with SachaaFiercee behind the lens...

n4w2kh.jpg

Good meeting you this Weekend. I look forward to seeing you and your daughter at many more comps.
Me with Bow Maker 's daughter and"some random Smo" at NCA...what cuties!

359k4kj.jpg

Me and CheerLaydee at NCA

More to come :)

Back