All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

photo-4.jpg
@mamarazzi having dinner with cheerlebrity Kiara Nowlin...Im sure mama was too humble to post this pic...Kiara and Todd say thanks for picking up the tab...BTW

@mamarazzi having dinner with cheerlebrity Kiara Nowlin...Im sure mama was too humble to post this pic...Kiara and Todd say thanks for picking up the tab...BTW

They were so sweet to let me stay in their room, too! :) What an awesome family!!

Awesome getting to finally meet you! Too bad this competition was a train wreck.
:mad:

Day 2 was even worse. I had teams coming off stage and competing again right away. That may not sound too terrible but being outside in the heat was AWFUL on those poor little kids.
We still had fun and we won a couple of our divisions but that was a disaster.

AnyWHO, I was glad I got to meet you!!

Reactions: ian
Day 2 was even worse. I had teams coming off stage and competing again right away. That may not sound too terrible but being outside in the heat was AWFUL on those poor little kids.
We still had fun and we won a couple of our divisions but that was a disaster.

AnyWHO, I was glad I got to meet you!!
Yeah, its was unbelievably hot... not safe for the girls to be competiting in that type of conditions... and for the floor to be black... perfect. -__-

Yeah, its was unbelievably hot... not safe for the girls to be competiting in that type of conditions... and for the floor to be black... perfect. -__-
And when a blue floor would be so perfect for the theme....I mean, the trophies were blue...

And when a blue floor would be so perfect for the theme....I mean, the trophies were blue...
Yeah, I wonder why they went with blue, not only is it a different color, but a totally different style.. Usually its the silver ones, the ones they gave out seemed so wimpy. lol. I liked the traditional silver ones much more... and the banners remind me of a sign you would see at a lemonade stand.. Lol

Yeah, I wonder why they went with blue, not only is it a different color, but a totally different style.. Usually its the silver ones, the ones they gave out seemed so wimpy. lol. I liked the traditional silver ones much more... and the banners remind me of a sign you would see at a lemonade stand.. Lol
we have completely hijacked this thread so this is my last post about it but I liked the trophies and banners. I thought they were pretty lol. There were lots of things I did like about the competition though. Lots of dislikes but likes too : )

Back