All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

529929_10150697557658473_683418472_9691847_1586382350_n.jpg

This is @Anne-grace ChristyLo-xo and Myself at the Aviator Allstars 'Taking You Higher' Skills Camp this weekend in Leeds, England. Hoping to meet some more Fierceboarders at JAMfest Europe in June, so I'm sure I'll have more photo's to follow that :)

I wished!!!!!!!!!!! That I would have seen anyone at Worlds!!! I was around, and kept looking for the FierceBoard shirts, I never saw many of them together, saw them spread out in the HP/Milkhouse though! I should have introduced myself to some folks, I really didn't stand out other than my Bright Hair, and I wore my shirt-my painted ones all three days, I had made 3 changes in clothes all 3 days as well! No wonder my suitcase was 16lbs over at the airport----Ouch!!!!!:fro: Next year during the season for sure!!! I want to Meet, and get fotos with Everyone!!!!! Cheers yall!!!

We didn't get a pic!! It was really nice meeting you though! Hope you got my last text :)

I just looked, and yes, got it! And yes, do that! Actually, just text it to me - easier that way :)
You and your family are so very beautiful! It was wonderful meeting you too! I know my cp is ecstatic that I have teal friends now! Thanks for everything! Xoxo

Back