All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So far this season, I have met 12stepCheermom, Mamarazzi, and Whit_Marieee! I am loving hunting everybody down and finally meeting face to face!!! So fun!!! If any of y'all are going to be at the One Up Championship in Nashville, hit me up!!! I want to meet more of you! :cheering:
We have been at a few of the same comps & our kids usually compete at around the same time but we've never met! Hopefully we'll be at another one and meet!

I loved meeting SheCheers and Kris10boo (and little Boo lol)

So I will tell you something funny.

You were leaving the last awards session (or maybe the second to last session) and my daughter started touching and irritating me saying look look she is leaving and I didn't get to tell her bye and give her a hug!!

I said well go, she got up and crossed over about 5 peoples legs to get to the isle but you were so fast you were almost at the door and she couldn't catch you and she came back disappointed! She thought you were so cool! Lol

So I will tell you something funny.

You were leaving the last awards session (or maybe the second to last session) and my daughter started touching and irritating me saying look look she is leaving and I didn't get to tell her bye and give her a hug!!

I said well go, she got up and crossed over about 5 peoples legs to get to the isle but you were so fast you were almost at the door and she couldn't catch you and she came back disappointed! She thought you were so cool! Lol

Aw man! I totally wished I would've been caught. She was a cool kid to meet. I'm glad we got a hug backstage before she went on tho!

And I ran from every awards session trying to get back to warm ups, sigh. Our last session I was running to find the master judge though -__- grrr

za9ubuze.jpg

Kris10boo little boo is adorbs. I'm happy we met up!

(Ya'll pardon my hair. I just got through jumping around watching our j2 hit lol)

I am usually running around like a crazy woman at all competitions (okay, everyone usually is) but I love meeting new fierce boarders and putting a face to a name! Please say hello if you see me!

If anyone is going to be at CSG in Schaumburg IL this weekend I will be the crazy cheer mom on crutches decorated with zebra print duct tape lol

I am usually running around like a crazy woman at all competitions (okay, everyone usually is) but I love meeting new fierce boarders and putting a face to a name! Please say hello if you see me!
Where will you be doing your running around?? I should be in warmups around 10:30 ish.

Back