All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't even remember if I've already posted this someplace, but I promise I've never laughed more than I did this night with @PullandPray23 and @cupieqt

4f609.jpg

Babydonna and @alexamarysouza at King of the Jungle
1780628_10202134305853512_1082314056_n.jpg

Hey mommadonna, I was just wondering... I think, you said your cp was on CEA Y5 sometimes back... I recently met a Mom and daughter at UCA-DisneyWorld on a crowded ferry coming from I think, Hollywood Studios... The daughter relinquished her seat and came over and began talking to my daughter after the 1st day of competition (Sat.) and you were with a group of CEA mothers and we all chatted a while... I hope this was you and your lovely daughter, because y'all were so nice and we all wished each other good luck...

Hey mommadonna, I was just wondering... I think, you said your cp was on CEA Y5 sometimes back... I recently met a Mom and daughter when we were competing at UCA-DisneyWorld on a crowded ferry coming from I think, Hollywood Studios... The daughter relinquished her seat and came over and began talking to my daughter after the 1st day of competition (Sat.) and you were with a group of CEA mothers and we all chatted a while... I hope this was you and your lovely daughter, because y'all were so nice and we all wished each other good luck...

Back