All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've never met a Fierceboarder before. or so I thought. Recently, while at the UCA Block Party I was in line for a ride. The whole line kept breaking into a Puerto Rico chant. At the time I remarked on the Fierceboard that we were standing in line for the ride and that Puerto Rico was in the house. By the next morning a fellow Fierceboarder had responded that we must have been in the same place at the same time because she was also there when the team(s) from Puerto Rico were making their presence known. I reflected back and realized I had stood in line next to this individual and her daughter. I had been standing next to a fellow Fierceboarder for over 30 minutes and we barely even spoke to each other. How bad is that ?

We need something so that we can readily identify a fellow Fierceboarder. But, it has to be something not easily recognized by a commoner. A secret handshake maybe. Or, a tattoo of a little "F" on the inside of the wrist. There has to be something. Other not so secret societies have something. Ha! Ha!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That was me!!:) I wish I would have known then to because the wait may have been a lot more enjoyable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met @GiaBellaMom at Cheerpower for the first time! She is the sweetest ever and so are her kids!
ysaguqy3.jpg

u7yde2uz.jpg

4a2unynu.jpg

And then met her again at NCA
agysu9yp.jpg

My daughter loves her daughters and I'm so happy she was on fierceboard or I would have never met someone so kind!

I'd love to meet some Fierceboarders this weekend! I'm off to dance worlds this morning but will be at cheer tomorrow all day and Monday evening. My cheer gym back home is called SLS so my tshirt will say that on it :)

Also if you're in Epcot at all I work in the UK pavilion so come say hi :) working today 1-9 and every day next week.

That was me!!:) I wish I would have known then to because the wait may have been a lot more enjoyable!

It was such an odd coincidence to have occur. Because it was our first time at UCA, the parks etc. and it was all somewhat overwhelming for us. In addition were so tired by that time. We had been to NCA, returned to California for a few practices and turned back around to go to Florida. Then due to flight issues, it took us over 24 hours and four airports to get to Florida. Had I not been sleep deprived I'm sure I would've recognized you as a fellow Fierceboarder. Ha! Geez, we could have been doing a Fierceboard chant instead of hearing....Puerto Rico...Puerto Rico....the whole time in line.

Maybe next year if we are both at UCA we'll run in to each other. Then we can have a proper introduction.

Met @GiaBellaMom at Cheerpower for the first time! She is the sweetest ever and so are her kids!
ysaguqy3.jpg

u7yde2uz.jpg

4a2unynu.jpg

And then met her again at NCA
agysu9yp.jpg

My daughter loves her daughters and I'm so happy she was on fierceboard or I would have never met someone so kind!

Thank you Fierceboard....I met Kris on here when I lived in Florida and now that I live in Texas we get to see each other several times a year and I was with her when her cp won NCA and we watched together. So wonderful to share moments like that. My daughters are looking forward to seeing her daughter again soon! Too bad not this weekend as we will be in her neck of the woods again! lol I love these pics, thanks for posting!!!

Thank you Fierceboard....I met Kris on here when I lived in Florida and now that I live in Texas we get to see each other several times a year and I was with her when her cp won NCA and we watched together. So wonderful to share moments like that. My daughters are looking forward to seeing her daughter again soon! Too bad not this weekend as we will be in her neck of the woods again! lol I love these pics, thanks for posting!!!
Omg ... NCA. I was a hot mess. So glad you were there with me!!:) can't wait to see y'all again and of course it will before competition season starts back because we have to go get a burger at one of the places in Austin!

Wait... European Championships are happening within reasonable driving distance from my home ? How did I not know this before ??

ETA : I'm just so not lucky with exam dates this year :(. If I do well on my written exams next tuesday and wednesday, I'll have to go to two interviews, somewhere between June 23rd and July 5th. And I won't know for sure until almost mid-June...

Last edited:
@GreenStorm you too of course and @youbetterwork and all the other europeans, just cant think well at this moment, cheer hangover/ jetlag

As much as i would love to go - we have kick off for Elite Cheerleading Championships that day and Munich-Bonn isn't a short drive (600something km), so i even can't drive early morning to and afternoon back.

Need a private jet. Really bad ^^

Back