All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not at Springhill Suites, I'm closer to the Crowne Plaza where we used to stay back in the day........but text me.......CEAHayley will be there so I can get kid in bed and I have a babysitter!!!! LOL

And think of it this way. More than likely I'll be with UFOMom so you get a twofer special!!!

Um. Um. Well. I guess it's just as well we ended up at Wendy's! Note...do not talk past the end of bids or every single street in Atlanta will be rolled up and all restaurants closed. Thank heavens we snagged that 10 pound bag of pop corn. It tasted clean.

ccba26bc245c11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

me and will with SharkDad!

I met Starship Trooper yesterday!! Haha, first or second person I think I've met from fierceboard, and the funny thing was I didn't know whether to call him Mr. Gardner or Starship Trooper... hehehe. Good times!

The Butlers are a nice family. He married way over his head as did I. That said, all the Top Gun parents are always nice to talk with at these competitions. I love the flavor they bring to an event, they just are interesting people to this old southern redneck. You should post that picture you took of the kids, I think that just about defines the tall and short of the discussion.;)

Back