All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't even remember if I've already posted this someplace, but I promise I've never laughed more than I did this night with @PullandPray23 and @cupieqt

4f609.jpg
Living with my B****** #LIVE

Hey mommadonna, I was just wondering... I think, you said your cp was on CEA Y5 sometimes back... I recently met a Mom and daughter when we were competing at UCA-DisneyWorld on a crowded ferry coming from I think, Hollywood Studios... The daughter relinquished her seat and came over and began talking to my daughter after the 1st day of competition (Sat.) and you were with a group of CEA mothers and we all chatted a while... I hope this was you and your lovely daughter, because y'all were so nice and we all wished each other good luck...
No, she wasn't on that team. She was on a Y5 at CAC before, though. That must be what you saw. Thanks for your kind words anyway, though! I've always found the kids on that youth team to be sweet. We saw some of them in line for a ride at Disney and they talked to us and ended up on the ride with us. It was so much fun!

Back