OT First Visit To Summit For Me And Cp Anyone Else Or Advice.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Our Senior 4 team has a wild card bid currently. Looking for a paid in Myrtle Beach next weekend. They're going either way. We believe they have a good chance to win the wild card. .3 away from Champs at NCA and .01 away at UCA bodes well. It sure would be nice to get some help with a paid, though, plus one less day of competing!

Our Senior 4 team has a wild card bid currently. Looking for a paid in Myrtle Beach next weekend. They're going either way. We believe they have a good chance to win the wild card. .3 away from Champs at NCA and .01 away at UCA bodes well. It sure would be nice to get some help with a paid, though, plus one less day of competing!
They can do it,
Do I need to set up a go fund me to get me to myrtle beach so I can be there to witness this with you? Lol I'm crossing all my fingers because I want yall to get paid! They can and will do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can do it,
Do I need to set up a go fund me to get me to myrtle beach so I can be there to witness this with you? Lol I'm crossing all my fingers because I want yall to get paid! They can and will do it

Thanks! They're the best team CP has ever been on, and they're all so close with one another, they're like sisters. It's been a heartbreaker of a season so far, being so close every time. I'd love to see them roll up and pull off some surprises.

They got this! So talented- I believe in them!

They can do it,

Well if us make it. I have a condo. Lol.

Back