All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Worlds eligible teams who are attending WSF:
zodma0.jpg

2i1m90n.jpg

@Ashley

So some of the Rays teams will be there! There has to be a video of SMOKE after that! Pleasepleaseplease! Also, I went to look at the BUTBT schedule on the site and it says that it will be posted on the Friday before the event...on the "myVarsity" app. [emoji19] Does that mean that we have to download an app just to look at a freaking schedule?!? It's free and all (for now), but come on Varsity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So some of the Rays teams will be there! There has to be a video of SMOKE after that! Pleasepleaseplease! Also, I went to look at the BUTBT schedule on the site and it says that it will be posted on the Friday before the event...on the "myVarsity" app. [emoji19] Does that mean that we have to download an app just to look at a freaking schedule?!? It's free and all (for now), but come on Varsity.

WSF will also be using the Varsity app for their schedule per their website.

Ugh. I'm assuming A LOT (or all) of Varsity comps will only use the app. I'll just wait until someone screenshots or posts it here. I don't need MORE useless stuff on my phone.

I have been playing with it for a week or so. Hoping it makes more sense once one of my "favorite" comps are upon us. I think I may favorite one of the ones from this weekend to make a dry run LOL.

America's Best worlds teams.

jIRLF7u.jpg

I just want someone to video TX Lonestar. I wanna see what the Bangkok uniforms/ fly away skirts look like on the floor.

J.C. Rays are competing at a local Cheersport event this weekend... so here's to hoping the Smoke break finally comes to an end.

Last edited:
I don't think Indiana ultimate has a medium coed? I thought they only had small sr coed 5 and small ioc5.

They do not have a med coed. Actual schedule posted by WSF is correct though.

WSF has their schedule on their site. I just looked at it this morning.
And it's 31 pages lol [emoji17][emoji17] I'm gonna make a condensed version lol I can't be carrying 31 pages around like its no problem lol

And it's 31 pages lol [emoji17][emoji17] I'm gonna make a condensed version lol I can't be carrying 31 pages around like its no problem lol

At least that's for both days. I throw away the dance & prep pages & staple day 1 & day 2 separately. Even 16 pages is a lot though.

Back