All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg my kid does this, so embarrassing lol

Facebook pic example number 1- look at caption lol
y9a9era8.jpg

There is plenty more where those came from!! Although I will say for the last 6 months when she posts pics she has not done this... Now all she ever says is "oh I'm so pretty swag" so she isn't asking anymore she is telling! Is there a diffrence? Lmao

So crazy how people view different things!!
Haha Awww she's so precious!! There's a difference though with who does it. Your daughter is young. I know 13/14 year olds that do this...

Am I the only one that is really annoyed by people coming onto fierceboard and OBVIOUSLY being affiliated with a gym and posting about them repeatedly?
Don't start a new thread and post "What do you think about this team? I think they're pretty amazing!" when it's SO obvious that you're from there. It's tacky.
Also, if you've made comments where you basically tell everyone where you're from- DON'T COMMENT ON SAID TEAM AND TELL EVERYONE HOW FIERCE THEIR DANCE
IS!
Y'all. I'm gonna lose it.
Steven: Let Go and Let God.

What I have been reminding myself is that behind most of these posts lives a 14 year old girl, who's heart and soul revolves around cheerleading and her gym. I used to come on the boards (more Pro X before this one) after NCA Nationals and get so worked up over everyone's opinion that differed from the judges.

Once I figured out that it is mainly KIDS on here (no offense kids), I was able to take everything with a grain of salt. If they think a dance fierce, so be it. If they want to 'serve' something, let it be served. 'Let them have it' and werq it out on their own.

That's my two cents. Thanks for sharing, Steven. and OMG your perfect.

<----------- Don't y'all think my sword looks all kinds of cool???

Check

__X__ Yes or ______ No

I think your sword is the fiercest. Do you use it to make sandwiches or just cut the legs off all the point dancers til you get the job? I can tell by the way you hold it you're probably the best dancer anyway.

Well in that case, I think my red boots are the fiercest ;) and my unitard - (if thats what its called lol!) I can also stop bullets with my wrist plates, and available to fight fierceboard crime whenever kingston should need my services.

Did you notice I misspelled the word "you're" ?? I thought that was pretty brilliant. And who are you on instagram? I'm JCarrier001

I noticed. I was going to comment and say that he didn't say "you're perfect" he said "your perfect." Your perfect what? Shoes? Hair? Your perfect hair gives me life?

Back