All-Star Foam Rollers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw some at Target the other day, with and without the nubs. We have one for CPs severs and back. They are wonderful!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You can use the stiffer ones to crack your back, it gets the spot right in between your shoulders blades that's hard to get on your own...... They sell them at most large stores like Target, Walmart (but idk if you have one of those?) for less than 20$....... Some come texturized and give you a different kind of massage.

I love mine...got it off amazon

Decathlon if I'm not mistaken :)

i wouldnt get those at a place like decathlon. clothes and stuff ok, but things for fysical therapy, nopes, not the best quality. its like buying a brace for an injuried joint, would mess it up more as help it. i gonna ask my therapist for this, what he thinks about it and where i can get it.:) (btw decathlon still doesnt have more nike pro's except for those 7inches)

i wouldnt get those at a place like decathlon. clothes and stuff ok, but things for fysical therapy, nopes, not the best quality. its like buying a brace for an injuried joint, would mess it up more as help it. i gonna ask my therapist for this, what he thinks about it and where i can get it.:) (btw decathlon still doesnt have more nike pro's except for those 7inches)

That's probably true. I don't have the roller things myself. Tried them once and it hurt sooooooo bad. It did help but I'm still considering if it's worth the pain. (I felt like crying, worse than a flyer hitting your nose :p) +I want to make sure I do it right if I do it...
I've known people do the same kind of thing with tennis balls for shoulder areas and stuff. Anyone have experience with that?

That's probably true. I don't have the roller things myself. Tried them once and it hurt sooooooo bad. It did help but I'm still considering if it's worth the pain. (I felt like crying, worse than a flyer hitting your nose :p) +I want to make sure I do it right if I do it...
I've known people do the same kind of thing with tennis balls for shoulder areas and stuff. Anyone have experience with that?

that's accually an old trick of mine. In the morning take an Orange or lemon out of the fridge. Go stand against the wall but place the fruit between your back and the wall. Now do some squads and the fruit will roll over your spine. You'll now have: 1 done some squads - 2 released presure from your spine 3 made your fruit a bit softer so when you squeeze it for your daily portion of fresh juice, you'll have extra juice:)

Foam rollers are amazing. We use them daily. Also try a lacrosse ball instead of the tennis ball. Gets into the muscles deeper.

Back