All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know, we have been with CEA 12 years, and with the Level 5 teams from Youth through SE and I do not know who you are talking about because there are so many new kids we do not know. But there are a lot of new girls flying, so could be.
I hope Rebecca and Dia are flying. :)
i'm not surre who rebecca is? but i'm pretty sure Dia is basing this year! they're are so many flyers, it was probably hard for courtney to choose!

i'm not surre who rebecca is? but i'm pretty sure Dia is basing this year! they're are so many flyers, it was probably hard for courtney to choose!
Becca is new to cea this year. She was my flyer last year at charlotte. Ive havent talked to her lately so im not sure what shes doing on SE. And awh man Dia is basing? Shes so pretty in the air!

Becca is new to cea this year. She was my flyer last year at charlotte. Ive havent talked to her lately so im not sure what shes doing on SE. And awh man Dia is basing? Shes so pretty in the air!
yeah well last time i saw. which was like in june.

I hope there's a live feed..I don't have a car to steal to drive down to NC for the day :p

There will be a live feed, at least of the Worlds teams. I think there is going to be a lot more intersquad competitions like best stunt groups, tumblers, etc from each team (however, with the 100s of crossovers, I'm not certain how many people will just be competing against themselves;)). If there is an entrance fee, it will only be a couple of dollars. I saw Jrs earlier in the week and was blown away BTW, I would say they are loaded. The most interesting stuff is in the industry, some really interesting stuff about new structures and ways to make the "whole year count" but later on that. And unfortunately, no posting of all the videos on my phone from this weekend right now, but in the near future.:( I would like to share the stunts and pyramid.

Thanks for the insight Nelson.

And, I of course cannot wait to get to North Carolina the Thursday before Showcase :)
Should be a good show for everyone from what I've been told.

I hope everyone can stay healthy & continue to make strides towards another good year for the Teal.

Back