All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I saw the video... I'm not that impressed... reading everyone's posts about it made it seem like it was going to be amazing but my team did the first part of it last year and we were level 4... :confused:
well then, since you can talk the talk let's see you walk the walk. video?

ETA: Not calling you a liar either, I'm sure your team did the stunt. I'd just like to see it competed. It's a pretty difficult stunt, so I'd assume your team is pretty good. I'd just like to know what team it was so I can see their routine. I'd take a good level 4 routine over a shaky level 5 routine any day! Plus, I'm getting antsy. I really just want new routines to watch.......

well then, since you can talk the talk let's see you walk the walk. video?

ETA: Not calling you a liar either, I'm sure your team did the stunt. I'd just like to see it competed. It's a pretty difficult stunt, so I'd assume your team is pretty good. I'd just like to know what team it was so I can see their routine. I'd take a good level 4 routine over a shaky level 5 routine any day! Plus, I'm getting antsy. I really just want new routines to watch.......

Jersey senior 4. Cheersport national champs!

So I saw the video... I'm not that impressed... reading everyone's posts about it made it seem like it was going to be amazing but my team did the first part of it last year and we were level 4... :confused:
replying you again, haha, sorry. WooHoo! Your team is really good! Very impressive! Your team has silenced me!;)

Regardless of the stunt, they still have a long ways to go hitting it, the pyramid and they need to beef up the other skills a good deal. Still nowhere near a favorite or co-favorite from what I have heard. Just keeping things real.

I was thinking more like bus, train or fly.
flying would be pointless, they are less than 6 hours apart. going through the airport would take longer. you could more than likely find buses, like greyhound, that go in that direction though, not too sure about trains.

Back