All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If we need to say something that we don't want our athletes to hear, like a ridiculous excuse of why a kid isn't at practice for an example, we'll say, "Guys, put your cheer muffs on!" - they know it means "get your hands over your ears!!"

Another thing we say....We have quite a few mini teams, and you never know what kind of mood they'll be in! When they're really whiney, moody, and needy, we call it TMS-ing (as in PMS-ing)...stands for Tired Mini Syndrome.

I was at a friends practice and when one of the flyers fell out of the stunt she said "You just got dome rocked with her butt...HA HA!"

My coach calls us a bunch of "fricken nerds" and has nicknames for most of the people on the team.. When she's not yelling at us she'll crack a joke or 2 :) It gets pretty funny. Too many jokes to think of though. :)

Our coach when she wanted us to stand clean at the start of routine got into the habit of telling us to touch our clean bits... :L

My coaches <3 One of my favorite things they say is (when talking about how we should look at competition) "You should look ridiculous. If you go to school, children should laugh at you. You should be embarrassed to go to school like that. If no one will laugh at you, you're not big enough" lol

I SAY THAT! LOL..... I once told a girl that the goal should be that if you walk out in public like that, people would want to throw rocks at you hahaha

My coaches <3 One of my favorite things they say is (when talking about how we should look at competition) "You should look ridiculous. If you go to school, children should laugh at you. You should be embarrassed to go to school like that. If no one will laugh at you, you're not big enough" lol

you have NO idea how much i say this to my kids..."if you don't feel like you look like a complete idiot, try harder"

One of the coach's at my gym said to cp " I don't live through you, I don't cheer through you I already know how to cheer, I'm trying to help you learn how to cheer "

After we won Batc are coach said "y'all preformed that routine like the rent was due yesterday"

My highschool coach is a riot

"So so your getting flexible....I like this new boyfriend of yours"

"Bye girls have fun this weekend don't get pregnant don't do drugs and if you come to practice hung over not my problem."

"Tanyer would you shut up and just get in the stunt"

" Tanyer if you don,t shut up I'm throwing my shoe at you.
But coach mak u have heels on... fine here's a sharpie"
She did infact throw a sharpie at me haha

Oh my, while I think she is joking these comments are kinda not right.

"my grandmother has better jumps than that"
" hit your routine you bunch of foolbags"
" 1 2 3 baseball stretch"....(everyone lays down on the floor)

One of the coach's at my gym said to cp " I don't live through you, I don't cheer through you I already know how to cheer, I'm trying to help you learn how to cheer "

After we won Batc are coach said "y'all preformed that routine like the rent was due yesterday"
is that supposed 2 be a good thing because i cant tell hahaha

Some of these are from our coaches, some from our choreographer
Counting: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9, Oh my God guys I just said 9!
Somebody slap her twice
Could you please suck less?
Oh good, the witnesses are gone
1-2-3-4 (Insert name) Where's the fire why are you walking so fast SLOW DOWN!!! It's not a race (still completely on beat with the routine going on)

Latest posts

Back