All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had choreographers who have thrown flip flops or water bottles at us, but all in a jokingly fashion. And he missed most times.

While the team I coach was getting choregraphy done there was this one girl who just could NOT get it together. She was beyond lost so are choeagrapher looks at her and goes " (Insert name here), figure it out, you are just walking deduction" .. We all started cracking up, even her! And now when our kids look like a hot mess the other coach and I refer to them as a "walking deduction"

"1 2 your a mess 5 6 7 8"*

Team is running* Coach, "Are you tired?" Team, "NO!" "Okay then keep running!"

We hate the word fullout so my coach says "I want you guys to do all the elements" or "Alright, I want the jumps, the stunts, all tumbling and the pyramid"

If we were ever afraid of throwing tumbling, my old coach would say "If your scared go to church!" haha[/QUOTE]

Diamond~ this is so funny. "12 your a mess 5 6 7 8 " I have said this many times. I thought I was the only one.LOL!!

anyone have any stories about eric little LOLLLLLLLL!!!

he called my girl a stupid B____ because accidently stepped on his foot and his toe was broken. i told him well... if you know your toe was broken wear some shoes & dont walk in here bare footed like you own the joint!

i LOVE Eric Little! He is probably the funniest choreographer EVER. Some of the things he says it SO out there and random! It takes away all seriousness when were trying to learn the dance haha

Eric was just with us last week....I don't think I've ever laughed so much

One time in practice one of my kiddos was being real sad face and wouldn't smile... so, naturally, I told her that if I was her boyfriend I'd break up with her for being too boring. The whole team got reallllllll quiet, she just stared at me and tears started streaming down her face. One of the other athletes came up to me and quietly whispered, "her boyfriend DID break up with her today"... woops! Needless to say, that became the new slogan of that team for the rest of the season! Don't be boring to watch or your boyfriend will break up with you!

one time in practice one of my kiddos was being real sad face and wouldn't smile... So, naturally, i told her that if i was her boyfriend i'd break up with her for being too boring. The whole team got reallllllll quiet, she just stared at me and tears started streaming down her face. One of the other athletes came up to me and quietly whispered, "her boyfriend did break up with her today"... Woops! Needless to say, that became the new slogan of that team for the rest of the season! Don't be boring to watch or your boyfriend will break up with you!

omg ouch!!! Lol but i may have laughed even if i knew. Lol . Does that make me evil? Lol

Back