All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I saw this on MTV made.... didn't the Pro Athletics coach say something like "I'm not the one who sucks at cheerleading, YOU ARE"

That made me LOL:)

There is a girl at my current squad who I find hilarious cause she has an analogy for everything, they go something like this:

Teaching clean; "You know in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Augustus Gloop is stuck in the pipe? That's you."
Doing hip-hop; "Maddie, at this bit you looked like you were telephoning someone."

I've started refering to the girls as 'plates of spagetti' and 'walking deductions.' Harsh, but they'll thank me one day!

This was a different girl in hh again; "It's like you're checking yourself out, put your lipgloss on, pull away, FULL LENGTH MIRROR. Check it out and drop!" <3 <3 <3

There is a girl at my current squad who I find hilarious cause she has an analogy for everything, they go something like this:

Teaching clean; "You know in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Augustus Gloop is stuck in the pipe? That's you."
Doing hip-hop; "Maddie, at this bit you looked like you were telephoning someone."

I've started refering to the girls as 'plates of spagetti' and 'walking deductions.' Harsh, but they'll thank me one day!

This was a different girl in hh again; "It's like you're checking yourself out, put your lipgloss on, pull away, FULL LENGTH MIRROR. Check it out and drop!" <3 <3 <3

I used to use that one a while back, until I one day realized that most kids nowadays have never seen that movie lol

we were re-choreographing our dance and my coach gave us this awkward motion that everyone thought to hard about and after going from the top he started doing the motion yelling "what is this motion i have never seen this motion ever in my life before it is not what I showed you !"
probably the funniest thing ever
now he says it all the time not so funny anymore

There are soooo many! :D
One time during dance we weren't popping correctly and our coach stopped us and said "I was expecting this dance to look like it came from MTV, but its looks a lot like it came from the CMT channel!" :D && sometimes if we don't smile he threatens to take his shoe off and throw it at us.. ahaha :)
Also, one time we were at the beach for competition and our coaches stayed in a condo. It was storming sooo loud! Our coach said he thought Jesus was coming! :D
Everyone always has this one girl on the team that can't to her spot on time.....for the one on our team he says "LOOK! it's grandma strolling across the mat!!"
A time when we are late gettting to our spot our coach accuses us of eating cheeseburgers and taking our time! haha

soo many more......

My coach one year would always get really into the routine! she would scream and yell for us at practice!... for some reason while she was yelling and screaming she could never remember our names whether she was yelling at us for something we did bad or giving us kudos. so she eventually started to call all of us bill. im not sure why she picked bill. but we had it printed on the back of our team shirt in big letters.

Another year i had a team with lots of romances going on. while we were on a bus trip to north carolina, some of the couples would either lean on each others shoulders or hold hands. when any of us saw something happening we would would text my coach the word purple (guys=blue, girls=red). lets just say our coach got a lot of texts! lol...

I feel like I have to post on this. Funny things that our coaches say are as follows:

"go back"
"do it again"
"full out"
"all stunts"
"all tumbling"
"full out....again"
"we're doing this routine 5 times today"

after every one of these statements they normally smile. So i mean, I guess to someone it's funny?

Sorry some how I press reply

The funny things my coaches have said is
" What the Ham sandwich" ... We were having choreography and one of our team mates had her hair wrap/do rag on and when he wanted her to come to him instead of calling her by her name he called her "Sojourner Truth" we all busted out laughing and even the coaches laughed to.

When the same choreographer was see who could tumble he split us up between who could and could not and he call the one who could not tumble SPECTATORS and his reason why is because they have the same skills as the people watching us. And of course we laughed again.

9k=

hahahahaha i died. that is really clever.

Back