All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YouTubers don't make as much money as you may think. If she is apart of the YouTube partner ship she only gets paid per thousand subscriber which isn't that much right now. On top of that, Uncle Sam takes his cut, and so does other tax companies as well other business who she may or may not be partners with for advertising their products in the future.
Which is exactly what we're talking about. Did you even read the thread? The majority of the replies are about the article posted, not gabi's channel.

Which is exactly what we're talking about. Did you even read the thread? The majority of the replies are about the article posted, not gabi's channel.
I read the thread. I must have over looked an article that was posted. I mean I'm just giving my two cents about youTube partnership that I happen to know a lot about. I over looked an article apparently, I'm sorry.

YouTubers don't make as much money as you may think. If she is apart of the YouTube partner ship she only gets paid per thousand subscriber which isn't that much right now. On top of that, Uncle Sam takes his cut, and so does other tax companies as well other business who she may or may not be partners with for advertising their products in the future.
actually youtubers make more than most would think. successful you tubers make hundreds of thousands of dollars. most successful you tubers don't "work" full time (or at all) because youtube pays enough that they don't have to. obviously this isn't ALL youtubers, but i don't think people realize that youtube is a job (which i think is a little crazy but thats a different story)

actually youtubers make more than most would think. successful you tubers make hundreds of thousands of dollars. most successful you tubers don't "work" full time (or at all) because youtube pays enough that they don't have to. obviously this isn't ALL youtubers, but i don't think people realize that youtube is a job (which i think is a little crazy but thats a different story)
I know YouTube is a job. People have actually been known to quit their real jobs because of youtube. But its a very low chance of that happening to every YouTuber. Like I said, I know a lot about the program. But those YT who make success like that, have been on YT for years and years building their channel. It didn't come over night. Its very rare when a person is able to make a video one day having 0 subscribers and then the over that week they suddenly have millions of subscribers.

It takes the average infamous person, at least year sometimes even longer to even get 1,000 subs and start getting offers from small companies such as Target and what not. As said before, I know a lot about the program :)

A person like Gabi, who's already "famous" from the Cheer world, it isn't going to take her the average time it would having she been a person like me or you. Regular every day people where it take basically all year to get that to that point. Possibly longer.

I know YouTube is a job. People have actually been known to quit their real jobs because of youtube. But its a very low chance of that happening to every YouTuber. Like I said, I know a lot about the program. But those YT who make success like that, have been on YT for years and years building their channel. It didn't come over night. Its very rare when a person is able to make a video one day having 0 subscribers and then the over that week they suddenly have millions of subscribers.

It takes the average infamous person, at least year sometimes even longer to even get 1,000 subs and start getting offers from small companies such as Target and what not. As said before, I know a lot about the program :)

A person like Gabi, who's already "famous" from the Cheer world, it isn't going to take her the average time it would having she been a person like me or you. Regular every day people where it take basically all year to get that to that point. Possibly longer.

Target is a small company?

Not a major corporation like I thought. Silly me.

Can I ask why you say you know so much about this? Since you seem to feel the need to keep saying that.

And here, we, go..
giphy.gif

Its not here we go, I did nothing wrong and there is no need to make sarcastic remarks towards me.
I know you didn't kiddo, (sorry if you aren't younger than me I just like calling people kiddo), but you just get so fired up when people comment back to you. Your original comment made a broad statement overlooking the previous discussion points. So when others wanted to engage in discussion or conversation, you took it as a jab to your pride rather than an opening for dialogue. Just relax and conversate with people here.

How do you guys know shes' even being paid? I'm seriously wondering did she ever say she was being paid or what? I "follow" her on facebook and she's never mentioned anything about being paid. Most YouTubers edit video's them selves. There are a lot of assumptions going on here. I know a lot about the YouTube PartnerShip program and she isn't going to get paid right away either after she reaches x amount of subscribers.

This is something I'm honestly assuming she's doing for fun. There is no need for professional acting classes as someone earlier mentioned. People will love Gabi for who she is either way it goes :)

I'm sure if she was getting paid she wouldn't advertise it on Facebook! She doesn't really owe anyone an explanation either way, I would be very surprised if she announced it in social media her financial agreement with YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back