All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't been keeping up with her channel, but so glad I watched this. I loved seeing correct tumbling being taught and emphasis on technique. I want my not yet born children to learn from him! Interesting to hear that he's no longer at Cali. Is this gym doing allstars or just tumbling?

Haven't been keeping up with her channel, but so glad I watched this. I loved seeing correct tumbling being taught and emphasis on technique. I want my not yet born children to learn from him! Interesting to hear that he's no longer at Cali. Is this gym doing allstars or just tumbling?
the picture ads that i saw appear to make it seem as if its just tumbling right now. also, he appears to still be at cali, since he was in a picture with smoed as they walked into the champions league competition area. that pic is over in the cl 2015 thread.

If you take two shots in the same place and you pretend that one is before two tumbling classes and a 30 min break and one is after, you migh want to check if there are shadows that you can see :D (both shadows from the door are basically in the same place...).
Other than that: I really enjoyed the tumbling episode.

If you take two shots in the same place and you pretend that one is before two tumbling classes and a 30 min break and one is after, you migh want to check if there are shadows that you can see :D (both shadows from the door are basically in the same place...).
Other than that: I really enjoyed the tumbling episode.

Little technique corrections can make a world of difference, but it is continuing to do those corrections after that one day is key.

I was really excited for the stretching video but I'm disappointed :(. 1 I felt like she skipped a lot (she just went right in to it which wouldn't be good for someone who doesn't know) and 2 it was soo unorganized :(. I'm sad

Back