All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why is her making money even being made out to be a negative? is she promoting drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle. so what if she makes some cash. maybe itll go towards college. what difference does it make. shes been making videos just for fun for a long time. her stretching video has almost 1 million views and was made 3 years ago. why would it be bad if she now earned some cash from making videos. her videos are about being active and living a positive lifestyle for young people. if she does make money, good for her. i dont care much for the whole "shes a sellout"/money hungy undertone. im glad shes making money doing this. shes spent 1000s hours in the gym and her parents have spent who knows how much. its a reward well deserved. shes a top athlete in her sport and she can now be rewarded financially from it. if i had the choice to make money doing fun things because i excelled in athletics or making sandwiches for quiznos for $7/hour at the age of 16, which is what i did, i would choose the former, and i think most people would as well.

why is her making money even being made out to be a negative? is she promoting drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle. so what if she makes some cash. maybe itll go towards college. what difference does it make. shes been making videos just for fun for a long time. her stretching video has almost 1 million views and was made 3 years ago. why would it be bad if she now earned some cash from making videos. her videos are about being active and living a positive lifestyle for young people. if she does make money, good for her. i dont care much for the whole "shes a sellout"/money hungy undertone. im glad shes making money doing this. shes spent 1000s hours in the gym and her parents have spent who knows how much. its a reward well deserved. shes a top athlete in her sport and she can now be rewarded financially from it. if i had the choice to make money doing fun things because i excelled in athletics or making sandwiches for quiznos for $7/hour at the age of 16, which is what i did, i would choose the former, and i think most people would as well.

exactly what I'm saying.

I think a lot people are just looking at her as "famous" all over the world like a celebrity, and not just a normal human being that's had many "once in a lifetime opportunities" Being a Cheerlebrity is different from an actual celebrity. In my opinion.

I follow someone called iiSupereomanii on YouTube and she is very honest and open and there have been articles. You tubers are mostly paid based on followers but ads! If people don't watch the ads on the videos they don't get paid as much as they would if a follower sits through the whole ad before the video starts. Most you tubers do multiple channels and projects outside of YouTube to make their money and mostly its a FT job.
My cp loves superwoman! She follows her on all social media accounts and just thinks she's the best. She's a better role model and so much more truthful than 99% of TV celebrities so I approve of her.
From what my cp tells me about YouTube, it's a difficult field;they have to be creative and very self motivated, to make enough money to have a business. And it seems like until recently, it wasn't respected in the entertainment world,so they had to fight and work hard to make money and get opportunities/respect in the field. I'm not going to subscribe to Gabby, but I support her doing whatever she loves. I also support her getting some acting classes;she's way too stiff and dead in the first video. We all know that if she wasn't "The Gabi Bulter" she wouldn't be successful in the entertainment world. (Not a bash,just an observation.)

I mean, hey, whatever you do in your free time is your own business, and if you make money doing it, GREAT! So long as it's not drugs, murder, illegal, or roping your millions of underage followers into your adult business..

I purely come from the entertainment world aspect of it- while there are those in Entertainment interested in the next great 'viner' 'youtuber' etc, most of them (particularly outside of LA) aren't respected in the acting community. They're not actors, they're entertainment personalities (Kim Ks, etc). Some people just aren't natural in front of the camera- that's a legit skill. And vine-rs vs. acting is two completely different skill sets (although I'd argue whether any of those personalities is actually a 'skill'). They may be good at it- but cracking top spots is REALLY hard.

i dont get the youtube channel thing, she might be doing it for fun which is great, if thats the real reason. but considering how much ive seen it be promoted on other outlets and such i doubt thats what she is trying to do.
but why are kids so desperate to be rich at such a young age. like go to school and be a kid/teen, i dont know thats just how i feel personally.

I love the youtubers that don't seem to be selling and promoting everything under the sun to make money off their videos. I've been thinking of making youtube vids bc I'm a journalism major and I get told that I'm funny and would be great at celebrity gossip/opinion show. I would do this for me not for money. One of my favorite youtubers that is 'famous' is Kid Fury, I would model my show off of him. While he has branched to podcasts and columns on magazines, he doesn't always throw a link or product in my face. There is another fashion/lifestyle blog that a girl from the NoVA area made and for years she was just youtube famous, it wasn't until recently did it seem like she started to get money and promote objects, but still she comes of as genuine, and her videos have gotten her an internship in a field that she's interested in. I respect that.

I have an opinion about G but bc she's a minor, I'll keep it to myself. I will say, that seeing as though she's had a history of being on television, her making her own youtube show doesn't surprise me. It's like an opportunity to expand her cheer fanbase into the mainstream.

I love the youtubers that don't seem to be selling and promoting everything under the sun to make money off their videos. I've been thinking of making youtube vids bc I'm a journalism major and I get told that I'm funny and would be great at celebrity gossip/opinion show. I would do this for me not for money. One of my favorite youtubers that is 'famous' is Kid Fury, I would model my show off of him. While he has branched to podcasts and columns on magazines, he doesn't always throw a link or product in my face. There is another fashion/lifestyle blog that a girl from the NoVA area made and for years she was just youtube famous, it wasn't until recently did it seem like she started to get money and promote objects, but still she comes of as genuine, and her videos have gotten her an internship in a field that she's interested in. I respect that.

I have an opinion about G but bc she's a minor, I'll keep it to myself. I will say, that seeing as though she's had a history of being on television, her making her own youtube show doesn't surprise me. It's like an opportunity to expand her cheer fanbase into the mainstream.
I LOVE Kid Fury!

I mean, hey, whatever you do in your free time is your own business, and if you make money doing it, GREAT! So long as it's not drugs, murder, illegal, or roping your millions of underage followers into your adult business..

I purely come from the entertainment world aspect of it- while there are those in Entertainment interested in the next great 'viner' 'youtuber' etc, most of them (particularly outside of LA) aren't respected in the acting community. They're not actors, they're entertainment personalities (Kim Ks, etc). Some people just aren't natural in front of the camera- that's a legit skill. And vine-rs vs. acting is two completely different skill sets (although I'd argue whether any of those personalities is actually a 'skill'). They may be good at it- but cracking top spots is REALLY hard.
;)

Just jumping on the youtube/money thing, my brother makes stupid little videos of him playing hockey or fighting his friends and puts them on youtube. His account currently has like $120 waiting for him to collect from subscriptions/ads. I don't think I've even watched his videos. It's not that hard to make some $$$

You can make some side money, but it is pretty hard to make it your living.

You can make some side money, but it is pretty hard to make it your living.
a lot of Top Youtubers live through YT. Just thought I would point that out :) Some of them went from being in a tiny apartment to a penthouse in LA. Some are almost even millionaires now. If I can verification on that I will list the site you can check out :)

I'm sure you guys know who Meagan Mackey is. She pays for her own schooling, cheer, and a lot of other stuff through her youtube videos :) just an example.

Back