All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I'll get slammed for this but I just can't with these videos. Especially this gun "babe." She needs to put some clothes on before a hot spent round goes down the front of her jeans. :rolleyes:

lol. im sure the guys on the range wont be complaing about that girl.

i found it funny how gabbi pretty much outdid her; even though they got the same score, that other girl has more experience. im also convinced that gabi is just an overall physically talented person. as in shes the type of person who can take on any physical activity and become good at it that same week.

I know I'll get slammed for this but I just can't with these videos. Especially this gun "babe." She needs to put some clothes on before a hot spent round goes down the front of her jeans. :rolleyes:

I went shooting the other day with work (at an indoor range) and somehow managed to get a spent round down the front of my CREW NECK shirt. Like, how?! Who would ever go shooting in that outfit!

I went shooting the other day with work (at an indoor range) and somehow managed to get a spent round down the front of my CREW NECK shirt. Like, how?! Who would ever go shooting in that outfit!

I know! I wasn't kidding. Those hot rounds can and do go anywhere! Lol

Back