All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a lot of Top Youtubers live through YT. Just thought I would point that out :) Some of them went from being in a tiny apartment to a penthouse in LA. Some are almost even millionaires now. If I can verification on that I will list the site you can check out :)

Of course some can make plenty of money but for most it is really hard to make a living.

What defines 'a lot?' I'd say top 5% of YTers make it as their main living, and even then many supplement with a lot of other side activities (blogging, promo vids, other channels) etc. Maybe 1,000 people at most? And even then, COL will determine whether or not it's feasible.

guys... i take take what i said. she has sold out. shes promoting water now:

33msjrb.jpg

We met her recently she seemed very tired. She was very sweet though and patient and kind with the kids. She was a very good role model and my kids were thrilled to meet her. I wish her all the best and hope her new series is good - have not seen it yet (my kids only watch you tube series with me so I can edit out and fast forward things that are above their age and have not had time).

Glad she did that. It's nice I get an inside look on how other gyms work.

I think it will also help those decide whether or not all star is for them. Getting at least an insight on what goes on, at more than gym and different location.

Sooo I guess people who wanted Cheerleaders to change teams for a season kind of got their wish with a whole new show.

I wonder how much money can be made from these reality shows. We know the watching via ads money is 'OK'.

I wonder how much money can be made from these reality shows. We know the watching via ads money is 'OK'.
I think its more individual money made then team money. Kids like Gabi,Madi,MichealEddie,Robert,Kiara,Emily, the big named kids,can make money by selling products,clinics and meet & greet sessions; while the more unknown kids probably are getting interview experience and very little money,if any at all.

this is starting to move away from all star, so if it needs to be moved to the randon board, thats understandable.

Back