All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So she's in the Carolina's and posts it's "all about the LOVE" in capitals? Am I the only one thinking she'll magically appear at worlds with CEA? This could just be me hoping but I think it would be pretty awesome.

Aside from that I think she learned some very valuable things that all coaches and owners go through. She's learned it so young that it can only benefit whatever she decides to do in the future. She has some knowledge and experience in her that pretty much no one else her age does. I hate that she's lost out on her senior season though. It sounds like these were some hard learned lessons, and I'm sure it's a bittersweet relief to her to be moving on.

I noticed the South Carolina location too, but I didn't notice all of the all about the love stuff and think CEA (the whole thing was TLDR). I was thinking rockstar or ACX just because of the SC

But yeah. I can see CEA as well

if anyone cares apparently she's back at Cali. not sure what team but my guess is smoed since she recently posted a pic of her in her old smoed uni and tagged Eddie. guess we'll see in a few weeks!

I thought she was in Carolina somewhere? How old is she?

Awesome.

Unless you're a kid (or parent of a kid) who could potentially lose a spot to her.

Yes, from a coaching standpoint I am aware that anyone can lose a spot at any time. It is just a little late in the season for that, no?

Hopefully she goes on a team that has a need for her (instead of replacing someone else less than a month before Worlds.)

Last edited:
Back