All-Star Gbe Lime 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have one question if someone can help me out...Weren't they a Junior 5 team last year? The link says Sr. 5 so did they move up a division this year?

Yeah they had a Sr. 5 last year (Pink) but they made Lime Sr. 5 this year instead. Not sure what the other divisions they have teams in but it looks like many of the Lime babies from last year have moved to the Sr. team.

Thank you so much for all of the support. We all apreiate it more than you know. The girls have bee. Working so hard all summer and this is the routine that was out on the floor the first weekend in OCt. For the people who love it thank you for the people critizing thank you and please remember these ladies are working super hard this season and are on of the only level 5 teams who have hit the floor in early OCt even in september. So proud of them. You are right things were watered down but we do have more in store and with positive critique we will make sure to put on a great show for all of you. Please respect these awese kids because at gbe it snit just about the jackets tropes or globes it is about making great kids in all aspects of life. We teach important life lessons through the sport of cheer and love what our kids grow up to be. Proud of our whole program and thank you so much for your support. Let's go lime ;)

Are you their coach? I really liked them from the minute I saw them at one comp. and told my husband, we HAVE to get this team on video (for personal use bc I liked them) and then got permission to post it on my youtube bc I feel it was well deserved.

Yeah they had a Sr. 5 last year (Pink) but they made Lime Sr. 5 this year instead. Not sure what the other divisions they have teams in but it looks like many of the Lime babies from last year have moved to the Sr. team.

Ok, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification! :)

i've been waiting so patiently for this video, and i love their routine. they have a lot of potential--they already look amazing for october. and their stunt is incredible!

Yes we used to have Pink as our Senior team but many of the kids graduated and have done wonderful things in college and the last group graduated last year. Lime was Junior and we kept them together for a long time, most last year were age eligible senior but we wanted them together for as long as we can because they truly have grown together from Level 1 until now. This was the year they were going senior so here we are!! :) I know I am biased but this is a one awesome group of young ladies who truly understand and LOVE the sport of cheer! :) They are role models in our gym and always are around to help out everyone! So excited!!:) This year we have 7 teams Lime Sr. 5, Orange JC 5, Gold Youth 3 (This team is our next generation of Lime) Teal Sr. Coed 3, Purple Jr. 2, Mint Junior 1, and Peachies Tiny 1 :) So excited for a great season for our program. We have dress rehearsals this week and new uni debuts next weekend! We hope you love it!

Are you their coach? I really liked them from the minute I saw them at one comp. and told my husband, we HAVE to get this team on video (for personal use bc I liked them) and then got permission to post it on my youtube bc I feel it was well deserved.
I am one of them. Head coach is Jordan Marie Morkin the blonde in my avatar ;) Thank you so much for your kind words :) All of my kids are huge cea fans :)

Yes we used to have Pink as our Senior team but many of the kids graduated and have done wonderful things in college and the last group graduated last year. Lime was Junior and we kept them together for a long time, most last year were age eligible senior but we wanted them together for as long as we can because they truly have grown together from Level 1 until now. This was the year they were going senior so here we are!! :) I know I am biased but this is a one awesome group of young ladies who truly understand and LOVE the sport of cheer! :) They are role models in our gym and always are around to help out everyone! So excited!!:) This year we have 7 teams Lime Sr. 5, Orange JC 5, Gold Youth 3 (This team is our next generation of Lime) Teal Sr. Coed 3, Purple Jr. 2, Mint Junior 1, and Peachies Tiny 1 :) So excited for a great season for our program. We have dress rehearsals this week and new uni debuts next weekend! We hope you love it!

Yay! My daughter is on two teams and Tiny level one is one of them. :cheering: I hope we'll end up seeing them at a couple of comps this year. :)

So it is ok then if I tape some of your routines if I'm in the right place at the right time (and only post it w/your permission)? One of the parents last year assured me the coaches said it was ok to post the one I took at BATB, bc I did not want to post another team's video w/o permission.

YES YES!!! those stunts were so incredible and they all stayed up the entire time! WORK!

I absolutely love this gym and all their teams. They always look like they are having so much fun competing and i always love their routines. :)

Way to go GBE! I must agree with your coach in saying that you are an "awesome group of young ladies". We will miss you in the small Junior 5 division.

Wishing you the best this season!

Back