All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Her mentioning that kids were drinking is no different than us making comments about the underage drinking at Worlds which is also run by very respectable and to my knowledge is extremely respected. No names were given so no boundries crossed.
I see your point. I respect your opinions on this and several topics. I just have always been a "Gundy idiot" stay on me.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

She does 100%. However all emails have names and I just asked her to take those out. This goes well beyond the board here.

She hasn't posted emails. She said she would then took some good advice not to do that. Until she posts emails listing children's names, she's good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

She said kids were drunk. This ep we were at is a very good and quality event, all the athletes were with their parents and or legal guardian. The drinking thing is bothering me. Those parents are good people. Like I said, I am fine, stick with me. I started this thread and am fine with it. I can take as good as I get. Any and all emails sent regarding business matters children are private. Blast me. I am ok with that. There are many people who I am sure don't like nor care for me. It's life. I very outspoken, this person, I don't know their name, has every right to come on here or anywhere and state her side. Just don't bring up what other parents and kids do. That is not hurtful towards me that is just being mean.

So you telling me that two of your guys weren't drinking and they didn't have hangovers the day of Competition, I remember this day clearly because you and your wife was getting text messages back to back and your response was I can't control what parents let there children do at a competition. You know something you are a different kind of character. I just hope you plan on paying those families back before you start judging.

Well at least this Gundy Idiot doesn't owe half a group of parents money with no intentions of paying them back. And this Gundy Idiot didn't knowingly put a 20 year old on a team and let him perform. Well while you continue to play dodgeball with the truth and lie and cheat families out of money this Gundy Idiot is going to enjoy an episode of Big Bang Theory.

Well at least this Gundy Idiot doesn't owe half a group of parents money with no intentions of paying them back. And this Gundy Idiot didn't knowingly put a 20 year old on a team and let him perform. Well while you continue to play dodgeball with the truth and lie and cheat families out of money this Gundy Idiot is going to enjoy an episode of Big Bang Theory.
love that show. In fact DW is watching it now. :)

edited to delete quoted post from BamaCheerGuy that was accidentally included. :oops:

She said kids were drunk. This ep we were at is a very good and quality event, all the athletes were with their parents and or legal guardian. The drinking thing is bothering me. Those parents are good people. Like I said, I am fine, stick with me. I started this thread and am fine with it. I can take as good as I get. Any and all emails sent regarding business matters children are private. Blast me. I am ok with that. There are many people who I am sure don't like nor care for me. It's life. I very outspoken, this person, I don't know their name, has every right to come on here or anywhere and state her side. Just don't bring up what other parents and kids do. That is not hurtful towards me that is just being mean.

Wait, are we talking underage kids drinking?

Wait, are we talking underage kids drinking?
These kids were accused of drinking on New Orleans. They were 18 and with their parents and the parent a apparently allowed it. They were not drunk but apparently had a "sip". Yeah right. This was at dinner. I went to parents and they said yes just a little. So that morning I got them and their coach took them and they were fine. When we got home I had a shutdown with parents and they and the kids apologized. To the team. They were not in uniform and were with parents. They were punished. Her bringing that up was just sad because I was nowhere near there, her daughter wasn't on that team. This woman, if its who I think it is, is a fine person. Apparently she hates me. But that is life.

I don't hate you sir I hate when people lie and cheat good people. Your motives were not that of a concerned uncle but one of a spiteful person, and how I came to that conclusion is you have judged at numerous competitions, you are certified, you have been trained in knowing what is acceptable and not acceptable in allstar Cheer, you share plenty of insight on other boards. So did you really need advice or did you just use this as an opportunity to hurt another business. If I offended you with the truths that I know, I apologize. But please pay those parent the money that they are owed and apologize for your actions.

tumblr_ma37rmhYND1qcqbdbo1_500.gif

These kids were accused of drinking on New Orleans. They were 18 and with their parents and the parent a apparently allowed it. They were not drunk but apparently had a "sip". Yeah right. This was at dinner. I went to parents and they said yes just a little. So that morning I got them and their coach took them and they were fine. When we got home I had a shutdown with parents and they and the kids apologized. To the team. They were not in uniform and were with parents. They were punished. Her bringing that up was just sad because I was nowhere near there, her daughter wasn't on that team. This woman, if its who I think it is, is a fine person. Apparently she hates me. But that is life.

No policy at your place about underage drinking? I know of kids that have been removed from programs for underage drinking. Not my place to question what your policies were regarding this just curious if one was there. In dealing with other youth age sports and activities I have always had no smoking or drinking policies in place dictated by the owners or presiding boards.

Back