All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And instagram. Buege - you´re so creative, can you make a gif that says verified by fierceboard and then there´s the shimmy :cool:?
We can use it on any message board and all message boarders around the world will not: Don´t mess with them :shimmy:
Hahah I probably could, but I've never made a gif before! I'm not even sure how to upload them on here lol. Time to google gif making I guess

And instagram. Buege - you´re so creative, can you make a gif that says verified by fierceboard and then there´s the shimmy :cool:?
We can use it on any message board and all message boarders around the world will not: Don´t mess with them :shimmy:
Hahah I probably could, but I've never made a gif before! I'm not even sure how to upload them on here lol. Time to google gif making I guess

Let's see if this worked...I just used some random website. Hopefully it moves when I post it...

2lizaww.gif

Watching the thread pop up is exciting and makes me cringe all the same time. FYI, OP is definitely still around the boards.

@BeugeSmalls no reason why you shouldn't be verified. As NFL cheerleaders you are officially part of the industry

@gofiars610 I can't wait till you are twitter verified, so I can say I knew you when you were starting out.

Watching the thread pop up is exciting and makes me cringe all the same time. FYI, OP is definitely still around the boards.

@BeugeSmalls no reason why you shouldn't be verified. As NFL cheerleaders you are officially part of the industry

@gofiars610 I can't wait till you are twitter verified, so I can say I knew you when you starting out.
Lol I'm waiting for the OP to pop up again too! Haha I don't mind not being verified. Technically I'm not an official NFL cheerleader, just a very lucky college one who happens to have a NFL team that wants college cheerleaders to cheer at their games :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol I'm waiting for the OP to pop up again too! Haha I don't mind not being verified. Technically I'm not an official NFL cheerleader, just a very lucky college one who happens to have a NFL team that wants college cheerleaders to cheer at their games :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think the NFL team and fans are the lucky ones for getting real cheerleaders

Confession: I've honestly read this whole thread through like three times since it started and I still don't understand.
Without wasting anymore of your life the gyst is: troll tries to stir up touble, get's called out, disappears, thread gets hijacked.

This is probably the more detailed summary with index:

We should make an index on top:
a) Thread starter ask question (Page 1)
b) Fierceboarders answer in a way the TS doesn´t like (Page 1&2)
c) TS throws in some more info (Page 3)
d) The famous FBI kicks in (Page 4-5)
c) Cat memes (Page 5-13)
d) Conversation about cranberry drinks (14-17)
So everyone could skip the stuff they don´t like and fast forward to cat memes and cranberry drinks. :wasntme:

Without wasting anymore of your life the gyst is: troll tries to stir up touble, get's called out, disappears, thread gets hijacked.

This is probably the more detailed summary with index:

Troll then reappears in Facebook coaches group and complains (to all the newbs that don't have a clue) about being "ostracized in other online groups" :p

Troll then reappears in Facebook coaches group and complains (to all the newbs that don't have a clue) about being "ostracized in other online groups" :p

Can you get us secret access or something!? I want to read what this guy is saying. He's so entertaining. LOL

Back