All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know several coaches that are ministers but you wouldn't know it unless you asked them or happen to show up at their church. Self promotion especially in the ministry is a pet peeve of mine. Usually those who run their mouths can't or don't do half of what they say. Or they are desperate for attention which points to insecurity or jealousy.

Yup. Bragging about how religious you are always makes me suspect if you actually have any religion at all. Just sayin.

A favorite along with the 3 yo BHS one.

Had heard he was active on the usga and have seen him occasionally on a Facebook post but that is all.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

A favorite along with the 3 yo BHS one.

Had heard he was active on the usga and have seen him occasionally on a Facebook post but that is all.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

He is very active over there and turning a lot of people off with his much posting and bragging.

Well that is not too good. Now that he is in Florida is he back to owning a gym?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

He talks about it as if he is, talking routines, judging issues, competitions, school teams, etc., but I do not think he has said it definitively. If he did say it I missed it.

I think he was heading more for wanting to judge and become more involved in the operations aspect owner owning again.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

What other thread?

And Bama cheer guy is all over every post in the ASGA Facebook group. Preachin on every topic...

OMG I totally forgot about this thread and though that name sounded familiar. I never put two and two together..

He posted recently in the USASF pac facebook page too. I was surprised to see his name, so I clicked on his page. It said that he was a "Competetitive Cheer Coach " -his spelling ;) not mine- at a high school in Florida.

Wow, is all I can say......This thread went from accusations, to a true cat figt(pics and all) to bugs(which I live in Florida, they get Big down here) and then I think It finally came back to the orginal thread, This like using DVR and watching a whole season of a show in one sitting. LOL. Thanks everyone, it was very entertaining.

Wow, is all I can say......This thread went from accusations, to a true cat figt(pics and all) to bugs(which I live in Florida, they get Big down here) and then I think It finally came back to the orginal thread, This like using DVR and watching a whole season of a show in one sitting. LOL. Thanks everyone, it was very entertaining.
You will find that sometimes the hijacked threads are the most entertaining threads.

Can I just direct deposit my pay checks to the gym?

Back