Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeaaah i'd say :p
it's just dumb and I don't even know how it started, I just know kimberly controls the bids for new zealand and nik never gets a bid for worlds because of it.
Haha only 2 teams have ever competed at an allstar comp :( I was in one of them last year! sooo much fun. x

idk how it started either! i know, i'd love to compete with all teams from around new zealand, not just allstar nz teams cuz even at "nationals" its basically just teams from the same gym owners. thats sad that you never get world bids though :( what do you get bids for if you win at comps? did u go to downunder this year, i heard total did really well :) x

hey.. Im nicole im 23 years old and i coach at HotCheer the mini 1, youth 1, junior 2, senior 2, and senior 5 teams im also in school studying sciences :)

Welcome to another part of the Hot Cheer crew

hey im charlie from boca raton fl. cheered at wallace state and florida atlantic university also was a member of team usa for this past year. im currently on a international open team at cheerformance extreme

Cheer at Impact Athletics for 2 years (which turned to SIA a year after i left) and Cheer Extreme for 3 years and now currently coach Mini 2 and Youth 3 out of the Raleigh gym =)

Back